Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was there the day his faced was caved in to oblivion.

Never shirked a contest and was well regarded around the club as a leader.

Thanks for your efforts turnstiles and all the best with the property management business with Braddles....

He might get a go as depth in a contending team.

Thanks for your service Jamie, a great clubman, a good player and a class act.
Also harder than ever given credit for on here - anyone remember him taking it up to Buddy early in the Scott years? Can't recall the exact game but Franklin was still at Hawthorn.

Shinboner.

He might get a go as depth in a contending team.

Thanks for your service Jamie, a great clubman, a good player and a class act.
Also harder than ever given credit for on here - anyone remember him taking it up to Buddy early in the Scott years? Can't recall the exact game but Franklin was still at Hawthorn.

Shinboner.

Put Judd on his arse when he chicken winged Patch.

Pretty brutal delisting.

Leaves the hub for the birth of his first child, is cut whilst he's back in Vic alone.

Brady isn't ******* around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty brutal delisting.

Leaves the hub for the birth of his first child, is cut whilst he's back in Vic alone.

Brady isn't ******* around.
A quiet word would have happened well before that, imo.

The pallour of the group has been grey for weeks now and I reckon it was more than just the Covid factor and our mood, performances and listless output reflected that.

Some of these guys would have already known what was likely going to happen.

A quiet word would have happened well before that, imo.

The pallour of the group has been grey for weeks now and I reckon it was more than just the Covid factor and our mood, performances and listless output reflected thatSome of these guys would have already known what was likely going to happen.
Correct. I reckon the talks started to happen just after the Crows game till now . Almost along the same time when we were bad but we turned really bad with lack of effort etc . 4-5 games ago
we didn’t just wake this morning after the season ended & ask ourselves “now let’s see who we are going to delist ..”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back