Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you also complain about interviews being boring because players just talk in cliches? If I can point out the bleeding obvious, every week is not a "must win", until you're in an elimination type final or you are on the verge of being unable to make the finals. We weren't at that point then.

As long as they put in 100% on the park I don't give a f#$@ what players say after the game, whether they smile or cry when they leave the ground after a loss, etc.
That's cool. I do though. And when you're a player of Jmacs calibre. You really don't get the luxury of saying games aren't must wins.

It’s not the same sh*t.

he clearly meant that should the team not win, the season would not be over. The froth that cretins like you got in over that one quote is embarrassingly overblown.
JMac has continually put his body on the line, for this club.... has been an immense servant and deserves a modicum of respect
😂 continually put his body on the line, hhahahahahahahaha thanks mate... had a rough day, I needed that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said, Merlin.

Used to go to war every week defending the bloke. Could have used your help back then.

I love that he holds the club's consecutive games played record. Nice little historical f-u to the people who relentlessly bagged him.

You have always enjoyed a hard luck story.

It’s not his fault, but he is s**t. So was Gibson.

Was going well till Rylie West ripped the ball out of his hands and started the avalanche.
Then he got lost in the contest.
Might as well play a kid in his spot from now on.

Any momentum we might have had was gone after JMac didn’t go hard enough at that contest. I like Jamie but we can’t keep playing all of he Pittard and Atley.

He’s been ok tonight.
You have to be kidding.

He is an atrocious footballer and symbolises what’s wrong with this club.

If he truly was a team player he would feint injury and retire.

If Shaw is serious, him, Atley, Anderson should all be playing a scratch match next week.

It’s a joke that people celebrate if he plays ok. He is a veteran and constantly gets beaten up by inexperienced players.

Couple of good marks, some safe short kicks in the back half and two nothing long bombs into the forward line. It's not enough.
The only thing McMillan is achieving is stifling the chance to play someone that actually might be capable of becoming an AFL footballer.

Some people on here start tugging away if he plays an average game, it’s pathetic for a player with his experience to be s**t more often than not.

The only thing McMillan is achieving is stifling the chance to play someone that actually might be capable of becoming an AFL footballer.

Some people on here start tugging away if he plays an average game, it’s pathetic for a player with his experience to be sh*t more often than not.
Agreed!

he is not a lone, however the others have youth on their side. We’ve been cradling this campaigner for too long.

atley out
Jmac out

* OFF

He perfectly encapsulates everything wrong with our club over the last 10 years - mediocre.

Absolute blight on our club that not only has he been a mainstay in defense over this period but even managed to find his way into the leadership group.

He's not on his own at all - Hall, Thomas, Pittard, Dumont, Polec... all horrible tonight. However, none of these guys have played for the club as long as Macmillan and put in disgraceful effort after disgraceful effort only to hang around and even promoted to leadership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back