Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bullshit! Ive seen him duck his head, shirk at contests Many times.. your opinion of a squib may be different to mine..
... i’d like to note, I dont think he’s been that bad this year.. wont change my opinion on his courage though
This is the guy who once had his face rearranged when ball hunting, yeah?

GarnerSmash

10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jmac? Rearranged? Lol hahaha yeh right
Yep. As butter.

I haven't exactly been leader of the JMac Fan Club over the course, but calling him soft - especially off the back of some hard as nails attacks on the ball all of 24 hours ago - just tends to make people think that you mightn't actually have a clue what you're on about.

Granted, TT probably put it better than me.

And round and round we go.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And round and round we go.
One act 6 years ago?
Thats why he’s a squib, hurt him so much he pussies out

want me to show the ducking, the bail outs, the fists instead of marking, the broken tackles? Mate, he’s a girls Dick

edit: lol and he’s so soft at the age of what 23? He had no idea how to attack the ball on the ground, leading with your face isnt ideal, thats someone who never won a hard ball head on! look, he was okay, had an okay career, nothing stood out, but a squib is how he’ll be remembered. Squibs get cleaned up occasionally too, you do realise this?

Last edited:

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
One act 6 years ago?

want me to show the ducking, the bail outs, the fists instead of marking, the broken tackles? Mate, he’s a girls Dick
Sure, go ahead.

Ask yourselves this question. If player X is moved on from our list will we truly miss him? Is he replaceable with others on the list? Sadly players like JMac, Wood, Turner etc are all replaceable. Shaw and Rawlings are in the process of doing their thing. :stern look

RooBoyPat

Draftee
Jun 30, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Whooops, wasn’t that a stuff up.
Drop JMac, Pittard turns into captain turnover/fall over... wingard dominates Marley, and Luke although he played well still made some crazy errors, Ats looked lost at best, and no good at worst... and our captain showed he is not up to AFL standard.

yep drop JMac and let’s all have a chuckle.

Ziebell pinged his hamstring in the first quarter and battled through. He is still very much AFL standard, but was clearly hobbled.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
One act 6 years ago?

edit: lol and he’s so soft at the age of what 23? He had no idea how to attack the ball on the ground, leading with your face isnt ideal, thats someone who never won a hard ball head on! look, he was okay, had an okay career, nothing stood out, but a squib is how he’ll be remembered. Squibs get cleaned up occasionally too, you do realise this?

Stop acting like a mug, or people will start to believe that you are one.

OMG this thread at the moment is 🤮

Uppercuts need to get thrown.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
You want the team to be ruthless Snake and you back Jmac?

No team has 22 x Jed Anderson's and the talk of MacMillan's supposed lack of intestinal fortitude is absurd. It's the barking view of a handful of football illiterates, that has now grown legs amongst lazy thinkers with differing agendas. There are people here that look for any whipping boy to instantly assuage their angst, resulting in them losing complete touch with common sense.

MacMillan missed on Sunday evening.................and we were still rubbish.

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No team has 22 x Jed Anderson's and the talk of MacMillan's supposed lack of intestinal fortitude is absurd. It's the barking view of a handful of football illiterates, that has now grown legs amongst lazy thinkers with differing agendas. There are people here that look for any whipping boy to instantly assuage their angst, resulting in them losing complete touch with common sense.

MacMillan missed on Sunday evening.................and we were still rubbish.
that's how I used to feel about Sam Gibson - the best (maybe only) four quarter runner we had, who won us some tight games by providing a transition outlet through sheer hard running, in close games in the dying minutes, and people would bang on about his DE (which was in fact, pretty good)

that's how I used to feel about Sam Gibson - the best (maybe only) four quarter runner we had, who won us some tight games by providing a transition outlet through sheer hard running, in close games in the dying minutes, and people would bang on about his DE (which was in fact, pretty good)
Gibbo was a champ.

benbanjo

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
His running was fantastic but his kicking was a liability, due to far too much hang time allowing opposition teams to pick it off time and time again.
He was a very nice kick for goal though.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
So back on topic, was he the traveling EMG or did he play the scratch match?

As he wasn't mentioned in the match report.

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So back on topic, was he the traveling EMG or did he play the scratch match?

As he wasn't mentioned in the match report.
Scratchy. Bits i saw he was an AFL player playing with VFL players

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Scratchy. Bits i saw he was an AFL player playing with VFL players

I just watched the Hawthorn vision, I can see why he wasn't named in the Gavin Brown match reports.....

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just watched the Hawthorn vision, I can see why he wasn't named in the Gavin Brown match reports.....
I watched a quarter live from behind the defenders goals. He led the line.

Back