Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

He will definitely get the full 10 in the Adelaide B&F this week.

I don't hate him and he has always turned up fit, professional footballer no doubt.

That deserves respect. (Unlike fatty, lazy Ahern etc types)

Problem is he really isn't very good at anything at all on the field.

If I was a rival coach, i'd think it was my birthday and celebrate seeing him on our team list.

I don't hate him and he has always turned up fit, professional footballer no doubt.

That deserves respect. (Unlike fatty, lazy Ahern etc types)

Problem is he really isn't very good at anything at all on the field.

If I was a rival coach, i'd think it was my birthday and celebrate seeing him on our team list.

And there lays out problem, seemingly no fault from our club's pov but to another club is a player who has no standout feature.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did well, made a few mistakes and did a few nice things too

Wasn’t our worst

Still shouldn’t be playing, wasting chance of development of younger players

It helps playing the standard of a reserves Old Scholars team to get a kick and look good.

But he was mostly good and deserves credit for that. Let's now see it when under pressure against better teams.

Last edited:
Did I see him play in the middle?
Think i did see him in the middle at one stage. It seems to me that playing him on the wing was playing him in polecs role. the difference being that Jmac at least trys to tackle and go in whereas polec has been well known to not put in and wait on the outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back