Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

Consensus best lists are fairly accurate though, at least to te extent that you don't generally see someone named in the bests consistently and then dropped. And you improve your side by improving the lesser players, not by dropping a 25 year old club leader who is consistently one of your better players because some halfwit troll on an Internet forum said so.

Ease up on the name calling but agree he won't be dropped. Doesn't mean he doesn't have deficiencies though - we aren't discussing a long term player in a 3 flag team here.

Ease up on the name calling but agree he won't be dropped. Doesn't mean he doesn't have deficiencies though - we aren't discussing a long term player in a 3 flag team here.
I think we are potentially though. There are much worse premiership players than him. When he is the 18th best player on our list, rather than the 10th we will be in premiership contention imo, and he will still be a valuable leader.

I'm pretty much the same as you on JMac, for the same reasons.

I don't understand how the haters can be so blind, but I'm equally puzzled by the free pass given to him by his cheerleaders.
I see it as less of a free pass, more of a desire to even out the unwarranted hate that is thrown his way on a week to week basis even when blatantly incorrect.

Feel there would be a much more logical discussion of his pros or cons if there was less random hate and blame thrown his way as both sides wouldn't be as defensive.

Has to be running in a straight line and get the ball at waist high to be effective. Slow as treacle changing directions and looks like a pensioner when he has to bend over to pick it up. Had an absolute shocker for a senior player today.

Has to be running in a straight line and get the ball at waist high to be effective. Slow as treacle changing directions and looks like a pensioner when he has to bend over to pick it up. Had an absolute shocker for a senior player today.
Damning of an AFL footballer that can’t pick the ball up below his waist.

This guy isn’t fit to lick Wright’s boots. I would rather see if Ahern can cut it than watch one good and three s**t from turnstiles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damning of an AFL footballer that can’t pick the ball up below his waist.

This guy isn’t fit to lick Wright’s boots. I would rather see if Ahern can cut it than watch one good and three s**t from turnstiles.
Some really selfish efforts last few weeks taking kicks with guys in better spots. Drew comments from the commentators this week and last. . Hes a “leader”. Too many lowpoints for that role. Has no agility. At all. Thats why he cant tackle. Can only run in a line so does some good things running straight. Thats it. For 7 years. Also the slow kicks up the line. Stop. Now.

We know MacMillan isn’t going anywhere until someone is slaughtering entire villages at VFL level at his position, and a day I anticipate more currently escapes me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know MacMillan isn’t going anywhere until someone is slaughtering entire villages at VFL level at his position, and a day I anticipate more currently escapes me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam Wright

... is from Katamatite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back