Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

Marley had a tough day. Seemed to b on gray a lot. But has credits.

Yep, and he started well. So much ball was directed to the little turd though that he was always going to capitalise on a few of them, which he duly did. Our backline was overwhelmed.

Finally back to full fitness I reckon. His physicality has always been underrated around here (who remembers him taking it up to Buddy vs Hawks in 2013?) probably because his tackling can be iffy.
He's a very good footballer, period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to jump on and praise JMacs game today.
Top 3 for us I thought. I have never seen him lay tackles like he did today which was brilliant. This is my knock on him, but am rapt to be proven wrong.
Read the play like a book at times again today as well and gave us great rebound

Great to see JMac play his best game for the year.

I really don’t get the hate for him as he is well and truly within our best 22.

I would like to see a bit more consistency from JMac but again I could say that about most footballers.

Great to see one of our leaders stand up today and have a great game.

His second efforts to tackle or pressure the ball carrier was immense

Played angry. Needs to make that the norm. Did some very courageous acts today.

Honestly I think he's been very solid throughout the year so far. One thing he's noticeably improved this year is his transition from defence to attack and vice versa. People accused him of blindly running through the half back line and turning over the ball in the past, but I feel this year he's started to hit those kicks. It also seems like when he does makes a mistake, there's always a willingness to make up for it with a follow up tackle or chase. Happy with him

Was great in 2016.

2017 had some setbacks. Good to see him playing a great game and hoping it continues in that direction. Makes a difference when you get a clear run at it.

Actually elite vision

But back to jmac does anyone disagree he was poor today?

I don't know about other posters, but I literally don't value any opinion you post on this board, on any topic, because of the bullshit you post in this thread.

For example, I see you post in the AFLW thread. I ignore what you say and read the stuff posted by others who I consider more knowledgeable.

Perhaps you don't care that you've created a situation where it's now possible that no-one values your opinion any more.

I don't know about other posters, but I literally don't value any opinion you post on this board, on any topic, because of the bullshit you post in this thread.

For example, I see you post in the AFLW thread. I ignore what you say and read the stuff posted by others who I consider more knowledgeable.

Perhaps you don't care that you've created a situation where it's now possible that no-one values your opinion any more.
Wowee so by pointing out jmac is a poor player you have come to this conclusion

If so you mustnt value anyone's opinion who thinks whichever player is no good

Wowee so by pointing out jmac is a poor player you have come to this conclusion

If so you mustnt value anyone's opinion who thinks whichever player is no good
It is a little bit more of an opinion however mate. It is a bit of an obsession. Constantly bagging a player which really doesn't achieve anything in the grand scheme of things.....the club does what the club does. You've stated your opinion many times a day on Jmac. You are also trashing a NMFC player and people don't like it. Sure many other posters do this too on players but I think dialling it down quite a bit may be more beneficial for you as hammering Jmac doesn't really add much to the conversation.....ultimately that is what it comes down to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back