Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Finals are not in the equation unless we win every match and knock off the eagles away! However! One week at a time!

Best on in the scoobs with a calf would probably suggest he’s alright to play football
I was riding a bike but couldn’t run 3 weeks later

Seriously do you want me to bump the Wells thread and the 6 months of chat about calves?

They aren’t what you think they are in terms of injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the flying ham

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Finals are not in the equation unless we win every match and knock off the eagles away! However! One week at a time!

Best on in the scoobs with a calf would probably suggest he’s alright to play football
We can sneak into 8th if we drop to the cats and eagles and have some results go our way. Win all and we could finish 6th or 7th.

Yeah if he still had calf issues he wouldn't be playing.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

koshari

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Iam prolly i bit in gasos camp with this one. In my case twice i thought i had recovered from my calf then twangggg there it goes again. And 2 pretty innocuous actions in stepping up a ladder and stepping out of a golf cart.

SlyCunnington

Debutant
Jun 20, 2010
Downtown
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would like to see him up the ground more if he is to maximize his playing strengths and if he is to possibly improve the overall current set-up.

That needs some re-education and over a solid block at the lower level as well

Dominate for that extended period of re-education & force a reinstatement, then no probs with his inclusion.

DuckYeah

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was riding a bike but couldn’t run 3 weeks later

Seriously do you want me to bump the Wells thread and the 6 months of chat about calves?

They aren’t what you think they are in terms of injury
So you riding a bike is comparable to an “elite” footballer playing scoobs with a best on? ... if he was too sore to play, he wouldnt be named an emergency dude

DuckYeah

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sorry

I forgot who I was posting to
You’re comparing your injury to an athletes injury who has the best medical treatment available?? Who’s sole job is to play football and be physically fit enough to perform at the highest level? This is hardly comparable to a middle aged man in lycra on his sunday bike ride getting in the way of motorists with a sore calf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
So around Page 116 onwards (mid 2016) in the Wells Past Players Thread is the whole discussion around the problems of Calf Injuries

Repeat rinse wash

Top Bottom