Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

9 out of 10 players come back through the Magoos after a calf injury would be VERY surprised if he is not back in the team this week and if not definetaly next week. That's my 2 bobs worth anyway time will tell.
I'll be straight up! If we keep winning and barring injury he does not get back in! Even IF we win (not getting ahead of myself) up to and drop the west coke game, he will still wait his turn! Durds is good, growing every game! MUST PLAY.. thommo is in fine form, must play.. happy meal is pullin his weight, taz, pittard, marley.. solid unit! Wont be disrupted.. its workin good, the ol saying, dont fix something that isnt broken

Both on extended bench mate unless you think you know something else more than I do So you are saying Paul made it and Jmac missed out is that correct.
Of course Jmac is listed in the extended squad.. he’s next in line if a half back goes down! Has to be named! And thats exactly what I am saying! I am saying, Jmac does not make the team

Oh yeh?? Who was named? JMac aint coming back in unless injury or poor form! And Good on Shaw, he gets another tick for not picking the “favourites”

Welcome back, Duck!!
Your next bite is Jmac?
Hall has gone. You predicted he has mental issue. Well done!!
When you are on fire, North is gonna win. I know that.
Keep going to crazy on the thread. You are my number one mate.

Oh yeh?? Who was named? JMac aint coming back in unless injury or poor form! And Good on Shaw, he gets another tick for not picking the “favourites”
The difference between me and a few other posters and you is you have been waiting all week hoping J Mac would not get picked just to say look I told you so which you did as soon as the teams where picked ( very predictable )where we are team and player first orientated wanting the best for the NMFC not worrying about I told you so. Lets hope Paul has a ripping game and we have a great win.

The difference between me and a few other posters and you is you have been waiting all week hoping J Mac would not get picked just to say look I told you so which you did as soon as the teams where picked ( very predictable )where we are team and player first orientated wanting the best for the NMFC not worrying about I told you so. Lets hope Paul has a ripping game and we have a great win.
That is not what your previous post states! It wasnt “inevitable” because a few people including yourself tipped Jmac to take back his spot! Sorry bud but Jmac is done! I’ll say it again, been a good servant, but the game has gone past him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No disrespect to Jamie, other than him saying winning isnt important, couldnt get more insipid than that.. however, Ive been a fan over the years, before he injured himself in the contest he showed some heart! I rated this guy, really believe he gives everything he has on the field! From his debut to this year.. sometimes theres a time for the greater good of the club!

Jamie may even get back in the team! But if this back 6 keep playing the way they do! He is no chance!

That is not what your previous post states! It wasnt “inevitable” because a few people including yourself tipped Jmac to take back his spot! Sorry bud but Jmac is done! I’ll say it again, been a good servant, but the game has gone past him!
You miss understood my very predictable meaning it was very predictable that as soon as J Mac missed out you would be the first to boast about it. Look I told everyone so. Any way like I said rip it up Paul and hopefully we can enjoy a win on the weekend.

Reckon JMac has been told to earn his spot, not saying it's his fault. Maybe a hangover from the last coach? Who would select players without ever questioning them.

Personally think he's one of the players we could/should look to monetise in the trade period(seemingly surplus to the best 22 but a good footballer with good attributes, age, and experience), but also very intrigued to see what he can do with himself if given specific instructions in the VFL for the first time in a looooong time. Clearly a professional, but I wonder about how much he was pushed to improve certain aspects of his game by Brad considering just how automatic his selection was.

It's over. Jmac is not here.
All we can do is enjoying killing Saints.
Next Monday, you start talking about making final instead of your cheap prediction.
Might need to wait another week before talking finals.....:think:

Might need to wait another week before talking finals.....:think:
Finals are not in the equation unless we win every match and knock off the eagles away! However! One week at a time!
I dont know what JMacs calf injury exactly is all about but having strained a calf badly it wasnt right for 6-7 weeks...

We had this argument years ago when Wellsy had his torn calf
Best on in the scoobs with a calf would probably suggest he’s alright to play football

Finals are not in the equation unless we win every match and knock off the eagles away! However! One week at a time!

Best on in the scoobs with a calf would probably suggest he’s alright to play football

I was riding a bike but couldn’t run 3 weeks later

Seriously do you want me to bump the Wells thread and the 6 months of chat about calves?

They aren’t what you think they are in terms of injury

We can sneak into 8th if we drop to the cats and eagles and have some results go our way. Win all and we could finish 6th or 7th.

Yeah if he still had calf issues he wouldn't be playing.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back