Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome signing.

Have to admit was never really concerned. He can see the young group around him building towards something, why would he leave?

Kid has all the makings of a top line AFL footballer. Club have done a great job with his development.

This bloke is a natural Swingman. Suspect he will play every position on the ground in the course of a season. He seems comfortable back, forward and in the mids.
Oh, B52. Don’t send out hooks like that and don’t expect me to bite.
Must. Not. Get. Banned.:devil::cool:

Oh, B52. Don’t send out hooks like that and don’t expect me to bite.
Must. Not. Get. Banned.:devil::cool:

Gold from the young Scallywagette Trickster. Liked the bait I delicately placed on the hook.

I wonder if they threw a 3-4 year contract at him and if so did his agent tell him that he could get more dosh after 2 years

Anyway, good to have him on board.

It was great to see Jordan kicking into the forward line

3 beauuudiful long i50 passes at 90%+ DE (so well controlled they looked like top spin lobs). Josh kelly would be hard pressed to top those highlights all in the one game. Surely not too many a more beautiful kick going around at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 beauuudiful long i50 passes at 90%+ DE (so well controlled they looked like top spin lobs). Josh kelly would be hard pressed to top those highlights all in the one game. Surely not too many a more beautiful kick going around at the moment.

Had the commentary team drooling.

Outstanding prospect for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure his agent would have wanted two years knowing he is tracking to much bigger $ next contract.

He has footy smarts, calm under pressure, always in the right place, good vision, makes good choices and has a laser like long boot. Love him kicking in too, get the ball in his hands fellas!

We used to have one bloke who was even better, but he’s working over in Perth now.
I remember when Jetta started getting some confidence in his game in 2012 and when he got the ball you were comfortable he was going to so something good with it. Dawson's not at Jetta's level yet, but the same feeling is there when he gets the ball and goes for a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back