Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan is not replaceable at all but you can't hate the guy to take less money from Port/Crows to be closer to family

**** him. He is a sook. Sick of players playing the family card. You are a professional ****ing sportsman and being well paid to do it. Swans have persevered and turned you into the player you are and you want to go home to your family ? As bad as ****ing Anthony Rocca.

given what happened with Papley 2 years back, and what we later learned were the reasons behind his wanting to return to Vic, it’s probably worth being a bit circumspect about laying into him for homesickness or whatever
Nup

Jordan is not replaceable at all but you can't hate the guy to take less money from Port/Crows to be closer to family
Yes I can 😡 Lying a-hole.

I eagerly anticipate a trade that’s "fair for Dawson and both clubs involved" where we get screwed with a late first rounder and for some reason we give them a second round pick as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for Harley to earn his coin say something in the coming weeks.

Please ffs.

Time for Harley to earn his coin say something in the coming weeks.

Please ffs.

If we’re smart we’d be using Dawson and our first pick to get pick 4. We need to get value for a change, we need to play hard but we won’t. I have absolutely no faith that we’ll get a desired outcome.

Do not ******* send him to Port Adelaide who are contending for the premiership. Use Port as leverage to get the best deal possible from the crows. But do not ******* send him to Port.

Send him to the crows where he can enjoy contending for the spoon. Let's see how he does being the main guy and having to play some ******* defence.

Hes in the perfect system at the swans to showcase his skills but he wants to piss it away then go for it. Go to Adelaide and let's see how good you really are playing with half those hacks.

Whatever happens do not send him to Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we’re smart we’d be using Dawson and our first pick to get pick 4. We need to get value for a change, we need to play hard but we won’t. I have absolutely no faith that we’ll get a desired outcome.

I highly doubt Crows would give up #4. But frack it...

lol this is a bit much. He’s out of contract (ie: he’s completely fulfilled his side of the bargain), and he’s done a good job. And wanting a job near your family is completely normal.
Is it?

I've got a brother in New York and my parents are for all intents and purposes in another state. Not once, especially as a 20 odd year old did I feel the need to be close to the fam.

Do not ******* send him to Port Adelaide who are contending for the premiership. Use Port as leverage to get the best deal possible from the crows. But do not ******* send him to Port.

Send him to the crows where he can enjoy contending for the spoon. Let's see how he does being the main guy and having to play some ******* defence.

Hes in the perfect system at the swans to showcase his skills but he wants to piss it away then go for it. Go to Adelaide and let's see how good you really are playing with half those hacks.

Whatever happens do not send him to Port.
Emotion aside, you're absolutely right. We cannot trade Dawson to a fellow contender and I would argue that's almost more important than getting the best deal for Dawson. Unless Port are willing to give us Ladhams (and a pick) I don't want to do business with them.

So we can get another young future homesick player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back