Rookie 34. Taylor Ortlepp - (Rookie)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

THE CARLTON Football Club is pleased to announce Taylor Ortlepp has signed with the Game Changers as a rookie signing ahead of season 7.

Ortlepp has a background in basketball as a Point Guard having represented Australia in the U16 Oceania Championships in 2013 and the U17 World Championships in 2014 before signing with the Adelaide Lightning in 2015.

“I’m excited to start a new chapter in my professional athletic career with Carlton,” Ortlepp said.
“The Club has such a prominent place in the history of AFLW and their football program provides fantastic support to developing players such as myself.
“I can’t wait to get started and be part of something special with the Game Changers.”

Good size at 180, enjoys playing off contact and being scrappy, has a mean side step and clean hands, but doesn't really get in the air. Key position prospect?

Key forward maybe. Not sure she's a long term AFLW prospect as I'd argue she's a decent crack at the next grade of basketball - and national rep - if she can get fitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back