Past #35: Aaron Black - 50 NM games - 64 goals - traded to Geelong for pick 92 in '16 trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

Statute of limitations has officially passed on this.

Freo offered him 750k a year off the back of that season. Stayed on for significantly less and was loyal. All the best Aaron.

Freo offered him 750k a year off the back of that season. Stayed on for significantly less and was loyal. All the best Aaron.
Yup.

Freo went a lot harder than many on here realise.

They wanted him bad.

Got to say playing him injured in 2014 killing all confidence in his shoulders and then bringing Waite to the club in 2015 before discarding him in 2016 and then watching him go down with a knee, lose his dad tragically and then get delisted is a ******* s**t go.
Deserves to be rookied.
That’s not fair man

Well done Blacky. We'll always have 2013, too bad you weren't able to go on with it.
I am gutted to as well. Freo were chasing him when he had a good 2013 season. He signed a 4 year deal to stay at North.

Frustrating looking back at it. He is a Peel thunder boy too. Sadly he joins the list of guys like Scott Gumbleton, Anthony Morabito and Harley bennell as guys that came From Peel thunder in the WAFL That talent but careers stuffed by injuries

I am gutted to as well. Freo were chasing him when he had a good 2013 season. He signed a 4 year deal to stay at North.

Frustrating looking back at it. He is a Peel thunder boy too. Sadly he joins the list of guys like Scott Gumbleton, Anthony Morabito and Harley bennell as guys that came From Peel thunder in the WAFL That talent but careers stuffed by injuries
You cant really call a disintegrated septum on Bennell a football related injury...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You cant really call a disintegrated septum on Bennell a football related injury...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wont go into bennells drug problems. I wont deny it either. he has his fair share of calve injuries. I wont go in to gumbletons problems with that Asada stuff. He had a lot of hamstring an soft tissue injuries too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back