Delisted Ben Kennedy - BF Sponsor Curse Strikes Again

Remove this Banner Ad

I did not see him play much at Collingwood, which most likely explains why he is not there anymore.

He really reminds me of Ben McGlynn from his NAB performances, and I hope he can become that type of player for Melbourne. And (me being selfish here) I really want this to be the year of intensity at this club with players like Viney, Jones, Brayshaw and Kennedy leading the way.

He's quickly becoming one of my favorites. We've seen in the nab he can ride bumps. He's got outside pace that we've been craving. Generally makes smart decisions, tough, handballs well. That goal from the pocket in the first was a ripper. He just needs to work on his set shot kicking. Definitely makes us a better side.

Jesus, how good are Collingwood that this bloke is chump change?
We have a midfield that runs 10+ deep. I rate BK, but I couldn't see him getting games with us unless it's was as a small forward, and it was painfully clear that he's a mid, not a forward.
Nathan Fugly must hate him I reckon.
Actually, he was one of his favorites, but a combination of injuries, illness and the sub rule curtailed his development in his first 3 years.
Collingwood have a few of the same types , we got lucky
More than a few. I'm glad BK is doing well with you guys. Always had a soft spot for him, and if he'd stayed with us I think his career would have suffered as a result. Hope he keeps up his good form (except against us).

First time I've seen him in action for us. s**t stickers, played well today.

Was worth two Howes today. Looks a real player.

I was a bit disappointed with the way he showed interest and worked hard instead of just looking for the odd opportunity to jump on someone's head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a bit disappointed with the way he showed interest and worked hard instead of just looking for the odd opportunity to jump on someone's head.
Utter waste of a sponsorship tbh

Its good he played well

Just remember only 1 game

However this has heath scotland written all over it

Youre quite right it was just the one game.

The thing that has impressed me the most about Kennedy since he has been with us is his intensity and effort. If can maintain that for every game he will a very valuable player for us and we have made out like bandits.

But...

In the back of my mind is the whole; new player at a club and wants to impress early days thing. Will it last? I sure hope, genuinely surprised and have loved his work so far.

Youre quite right it was just the one game.

The thing that has impressed me the most about Kennedy since he has been with us is his intensity and effort. If can maintain that for every game he will a very valuable player for us and we have made out like bandits.

But...

In the back of my mind is the whole; new player at a club and wants to impress early days thing. Will it last? I sure hope, genuinely surprised and have loved his work so far.
Na he always goes hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back