Delisted Ben Kennedy - BF Sponsor Curse Strikes Again

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering that. I suspect we are only psychically sponsoring him but he is pretty much unaware of it.

Oh, I thought him and I would be besties

You can still do that if you imagine really hard

Maybe Ill find out where he hangs in his off time and stand a few metres away so it kind of looks like Im with him without freaking him out too much.

All good, we're in the 'Heartbeat' magazine:
BK_zpsix8ptgyd.jpg

Although it looks more like 'Brad Storch'.

All good, we're in the 'Heartbeat' magazine:
BK_zpsix8ptgyd.jpg

Although it looks more like 'Brad Storch'.

I havent received my heartbeat mag! Ripped off. but awesome we are in there :)

What did you guys think of his game this week? I didn't get to see any myself, but looking at his sheet, 21 disposals, 3 goals and 3 tackles, it seems like he was one of your better performed for the day.

Genuinely wish we'd given the kid more of a chance. Would have loved him to replace someone like Blair.

What did you guys think of his game this week? I didn't get to see any myself, but looking at his sheet, 21 disposals, 3 goals and 3 tackles, it seems like he was one of your better performed for the day.

Genuinely wish we'd given the kid more of a chance. Would have loved him to replace someone like Blair.

Definitely one of our best over the first two games. Brings a lot of energy to each contest.

Think he'll end up being a very solid B-grader (which is no knock on him - I just don't think his ceiling is A-grade material).

A very, very handy pick-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOG for us on the day

I was at the game and he might have good numbers but his body language he looked pissed off uninterested and tired, when he kicked a goal he didn't bother celebrating, I am no where as gung ho about his game as some here but where would we have been without him? Something wasn't right no energy, no interest in working hard, perhaps he was embarrassed by his team mates looking so soft perhaps he was sulking about the umpiring.

Definitely one of our best over the first two games. Brings a lot of energy to each contest.

Think he'll end up being a very solid B-grader (which is no knock on him - I just don't think his ceiling is A-grade material).

A very, very handy pick-up.
Will be the kind of B grader who can win games off his own boot IMO. The best kind.

I love how hard he us at the contest.. outs his head down and then goes in and usually ends up winning it .. his ball use so far has been pretty bloody good aswell

I was at the game and he might have good numbers but his body language he looked pissed off uninterested and tired, when he kicked a goal he didn't bother celebrating, I am no where as gung ho about his game as some here but where would we have been without him? Something wasn't right no energy, no interest in working hard, perhaps he was embarrassed by his team mates looking so soft perhaps he was sulking about the umpiring.
I think some players are just like that. Jamie Elliott from Collingwood is exactly the same, and I don't recall Chris Judd ever celebrating his goals with any enthusiasm.

I think some players are just like that. Jamie Elliott from Collingwood is exactly the same, and I don't recall Chris Judd ever celebrating his goals with any enthusiasm.
If you think Elliott is bad, you should see Broomhead. Kicks a goal and then looks like someone just died...

Seems like a non issue to me. When I score a goal in a hockey game it's a matter of just putting it into the back of the net and then running back into position. Couple of high fives, etc, and then get back to it. No need to celebrate unless you're putting your team back in front or closing out a tight game or it's a final.

Cleary didn't see his last goal when he was fired up and fist pumping everyone trying to get the team reved up..

And i think you way over reacting on this. Nothing was wrong with his body language. One of very few who was going in hard and having a decent crack.

Loving Kennedy so far. Cracks in hard, attacks the contest, uses his speed well and KICKS GOALS. 5 so far for the season I think?

There was a passage of play against Essendon where he competed and pretty much beat 3 Essendon blokes on the half back line and won the ball forward. Moments later he was charging with the flight of the ball into a marking contest at half forward. Didn't mark but kept the ball going towards our goal and in front of him and finished with the goal. Awesome play.

When he goes, he goes at 100% speed and I hope that this is his standard for the rest of his career and it is not Melbourned out of him.

Go you little campaigner.

Loving Kennedy so far. Cracks in hard, attacks the contest, uses his speed well and KICKS GOALS. 5 so far for the season I think?

There was a passage of play against Essendon where he competed and pretty much beat 3 Essendon blokes on the half back line and won the ball forward. Moments later he was charging with the flight of the ball into a marking contest at half forward. Didn't mark but kept the ball going towards our goal and in front of him and finished with the goal. Awesome play.

When he goes, he goes at 100% speed and I hope that this is his standard for the rest of his career and it is not Melbourned out of him.

Go you little campaigner.

Glad someone else remembers that play. I wish his teammates had his hunger for the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back