Senior 35. Billy Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

If he cuts his hair he may lose all of his skills, a bit like Samson losing his strength when his was cut. Who are you anyway? Delilah?

Can confirm correlation between loss of hair and loss of strength...

No comment if age is highly negatively correlated too ;)

Every time I hear the name Billy it always reminds me of one of my mates.
He had $20 E/W on a horse named Billy Goat Gruff it won, and he won over 5 Grand.

Think that might be a wee bit of a stretch mate,to win $5,000 it would have had to pay $200 a win and $50 a place.
Just a group of mates at the pub having a beer and a few side bets my mate loved the name, so he backed it. We actually joked about when he placed the bet it plummeted the odds from $210 a win to $197.
No qualms from me believe what you want to believe, I witnessed it so I'm comfortable telling it how it was.

Just a group of mates at the pub having a beer and a few side bets my mate loved the name, so he backed it. We actually joked about when he placed the bet it plummeted the odds from $210 a win to $197.
No qualms from me believe what you want to believe, I witnessed so I'm comfortable telling it how it was.
Didnt realise you were there i thought it sounded like your mate was stretching the story a bit , so it must have been $50 a place have never seen that price for a place before. Great win.

Didnt realise you were there i thought it sounded like your mate was stretching the story a bit , so it must have been $50 a place have never seen that price for a place before. Great win.
One of the other mates at the pub that day I ran into to a couple of days ago, his son played against Billy Wilson. The only comment I got was "he's quick no one catches him if he gets clear".👍

this bloke just looks a footballer

TR271123MH045201016.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back