Player Watch #35: Charlie Lazzaro - contract extension until end of 2024

shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
The sign of a good youngster is what he does with the ball, not how much/often he finds it.

He’s got a way to go to get his physical shape up to it, but he makes quality decisions when he has the ball, and has natural capabilities that could really see him have a good career.

Its a Process

All Australian
Mar 28, 2011
Nsw
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great news which caps off a brilliant week for the Club starting with the mid season draft all up into the re-signings. The kid could accumulate when in the under 18’s, has great endurance and his speed looks good as well. Reckon with a character like his you could nearly ask him to play any role and he will have a red hot go and probably end up succeeding.

I type it a lot but can’t wait to see how he is tracking after 50 games - reckon there is so much potential here.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Presumably we have given them security on the cheap meaning:

(1) We are absolutely confident in their ability; and
(2) we're actively trying to minimise cap liabilities for 23/24. We could be in for some big news.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeh, good one Mutt's - omitted 🙄
Sign Lazzaro a potential 200 game player but look after a mediocre players like Atley Turner who both have that many opportunities and continue fail to deliver.
For all the good work done early in the week with signing Mckay Phillips and Lazzaro we now get this 💩hit thrown in the supporters faces what’s next drop Powell as well

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sign Lazzaro a potential 200 game player but look after a mediocre players like Atley Turner who both have that many opportunities and continue fail to deliver.
For all the good work done early in the week with signing Mckay Phillips and Lazzaro we now get this 💩hit thrown in the supporters faces what’s next drop Powell as well

I'll go with the selectors on this one, but yeh.
Managed ? They should say so.

I'm sick of people shitting on our players who bust their guts and are in the team for reason for something that has nothing to do with them.

And btw - when you say 'supporters face' as a collective - say 'my face' because you don't speak for me.

Last edited:

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The initial post didn’t
Change is as good as a holiday.
I'm sick of people shitting on our players who bust their guts and are in the team for reason for something that has nothing to do with them.

And btw - when you say 'supporters face' as a collective - say my 'my face' because you don't speak for me.
Agreed. Like it or not turner and atley are best 22 ATM without doubt. Some people might want to listen to what David rhyse Jones said about the culture at Carlton ATM with 7 years of young players being gifted games.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

And btw - when you say 'supporters face' as a collective - say 'my face' because you don't speak for me.

This fool can't post without including a driveby.

He reminds me of another similar poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back