Past #1: Jack Mahony - drafted w #34 in '17 ND - delisted end '23 - 40 NM games/17 NM goals - thx Mahns

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly right and hence why the place erupted.

To me that's more important than him having huge straight line speed in some test.

If you can catch them and stop them and win the htb, that's all that matters.

He is about the only player I am ever likely to have any actual "in the know" intel on. Jack's Dad is the business partner of a very good mate of mine. From what I have heard he naturally has a pretty good tank and can run at least 3 2km back to back time trials without his time increasing much at all. As an example, Matt Rowell would beat him on the first one but by the third Jack was winning comfortably.

So he already has elite endurance.

good timing- at training yesterday Marley tried to take him on and got nailed big time, driven into the turf. The place erupted apparently. Hrovat wouldn't have done that.
That's impressive.

Maybe Marley was taking him a little lightly?

Sorry mate missed your note, was having a kip, us old timers and all....

Anywho yes I'd believe so, he's a solid citizen is Marley.

And you're a d!ck, said with all the love in the world.

Glad you were having a kip. A man of your mature years needs to conserve his energy for coming events.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you were having a kip. A man of your mature years needs to conserve his energy for coming events.

I'm well aware I'm coming into bat half hour before stumps in fading light, on a green top, with the ball swinging like a pendulum and facing Malcolm Marshall. I'm just gunna shut my eyes and hope I survive.

I will report back, good, bad or ugly.

I'm well aware I'm coming into bat half hour before stumps in fading light, on a green top, with the ball swinging like a pendulum and facing Malcolm Marshall. I'm just gunna shut my eyes and hope I survive.

I will report back, good, bad or ugly.

Well if Mike Whitney can survive against Richard Hadlee, I’ll back you in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back