He had a fairly good finish to the season which could be a good thing for us
Sure but players like him are dime a dozen at the back end of the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Colts, Renegades
Would have to be a 3 way, Peel have burnt us too many times in the past. Back to Claremont?
If only Freo were as s**t as they used to be with trades and we might be able to convince them to take him for a priority selection like another ex-Claremont they took. Matty Lloyd (Llyod in honour of B4L) did just ok for us.

R t james

Debutant
Jul 14, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Well at least we did something right!
Still in here , still trying to work out who the one player is at the club that you fans want to keep on your list , so far everyone is gone or up for trade , i think woosh was spot on with his comments , mostly about not having your best players available at the same time , not sure players would be giving to much away on social media , why would they with all the haters

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Colts, Renegades
This isn't a great thing to see. Guelfi is one of the few players who regularly puts his body on the line and does the defensive things. Losing him sets us backwards a bit.
He does the dramatic things that stand out but when we were able to attend games he seemed to get lost where to be defensively. Those dramatic chases or lunges were more making up for mistakes.

Having said that he did seem to improve this year but I haven't been able to attend any games.

Harlequin Dream

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
He does the dramatic things that stand out but when we were able to attend games he seemed to get lost where to be defensively. Those dramatic chases or lunges were more making up for mistakes.

Having said that he did seem to improve this year but I haven't been able to attend any games.
Half of our list doesn't even do the making up part.

Back