AFL Player #35: Matt Guelfi - Out for <insert weeks> with a calf strain - 18/3

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Guelfi but can’t see how he fits into the side. Maybe in defence but can’t see him squeezing McKenna, Saad or Bags out at this stage.
Throw him and Myers into our midfield mix and maybe we won't get completely bullied. If we can get Clarke's kicking to a somewhat acceptable standard then we might actually start getting on top in the contested side of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of Worsfold's re-signing press conference he was asked about Guelfi, and replied that he was coping well with the load of a first year so they increased it and that he's ready for AFL if he can win a spot. Wouldn't be surprised then to see him sooner rather than later, pending injuries to best 22. Having said that he was asked about it, it wasn't volunteered, so the club isn't really pushing a message about him or anything.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2018-03-28/premiership-in-wooshas-sights

At the end of Worsfold's re-signing press conference he was asked about Guelfi, and replied that he was coping well with the load of a first year so they increased it and that he's ready for AFL if he can win a spot. Wouldn't be surprised then to see him sooner rather than later, pending injuries to best 22. Having said that he was asked about it, it wasn't volunteered, so the club isn't really pushing a message about him or anything.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2018-03-28/premiership-in-wooshas-sights

So because he was asked, do you think it was a lie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So because he was asked, do you think it was a lie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um... no? Did I imply that I did?

If he volunteered it and the club started releasing puff pieces based on what he said I would think it was imminent, like selected in the next week.

Because he was asked it’s more like an interesting tidbit than the club trying to drop hints for us.

Um... no? Did I imply that I did?

If he volunteered it and the club started releasing puff pieces based on what he said I would think it was imminent, like selected in the next week.

Because he was asked it’s more like an interesting tidbit than the club trying to drop hints for us.
LIAR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back