Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265Β° S, 145.0069Β° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Would be in the top 5 in B and F now for us and people at times didn't see him best 22 really gone up to another level to now.
Going well. Tough as nails. Covers a LOT of ground too. Watching him at the ground last night he just runs and runs and runs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tora tora tora

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Think that was the best game I've seen him play.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was in my votes. The tall 3 are going very nicely. What a unit they are! We have adapted nicely to cover the loss of Rance/Short. The talls at different times defend brilliantly. And I'm gobsmacked at how well SE & SS are going....now that the backline has settled a bit I do hope they get games 5 or 6 more games into Garth.

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Got to admit I thought this dude was short term when he arrived - poor kicking style, undersized for a kpd, panicked with ball in hand.

But now you pencil him in every week, just Mr Reliable- good pace/endurance , reliable kick, great size for 3rd tall, always puts his body on the line as 3rd man up in marking contests.

Both Rance and Grimes had plenty of rough edges when they first arrived and are now A grade defenders, Broady isn’t in the same class YET but is a very solid B grade backman

Tradespert

Premiership Player
Jun 2, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Got to admit I thought this dude was short term when he arrived - poor kicking style, undersized for a kpd, panicked with ball in hand.

But now you pencil him in every week, just Mr Reliable- good pace/endurance , reliable kick, great size for 3rd tall, always puts his body on the line as 3rd man up in marking contests.

Both Rance and Grimes had plenty of rough edges when they first arrived and are now A grade defenders, Broady isn’t in the same class YET but is a very solid B grade backman
Very well said, I completely agree!

It’s also ridiculous to think he’s only played 35 games.

Just a solid and reliable player, we know what we’re going to get every week.

THE_GUN

Keep trying ...... SON
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
He peaked with the best picture ever taken after a GF

Will never reach that height again and probably has had his camera confiscated

1 hit wonder

Tigerish09

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond reserves
Did some good things on Saturday night at the game, does his best work post game. Will never be a legend on the field, but off it, has already reached legendary heights.

Phar Ace

Premium Platinum
Feb 9, 2017
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Bullets, Firebirds

Sums me up as well. Thought his a bit meh. U2Tigers kept banging on about him and he was right. I think Broady's judgement has improved with his increased responsibility so far.

CotchIsKing

All Australian
Oct 8, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Spurs, 49ers, SF Giants, GS Warrio
He was in my votes. The tall 3 are going very nicely. What a unit they are! We have adapted nicely to cover the loss of Rance/Short. The talls at different times defend brilliantly. And I'm gobsmacked at how well SE & SS are going....now that the backline has settled a bit I do hope they get games 5 or 6 more games into Garth.
Agree but don't forget Tigga's contribution to that group.

Top Bottom