Player Watch #35: Nathan Broad

Remove this Banner Ad

8RYcrb9.gif

Yep he's a gear in the machine, a versatile role player and effective, never will be a poster child or a name known by supporters of opposition clubs but he's important to the Tigers set up.

I was laughing in 2017 when he had a late season spurt of solid footy.

Then he creamed it in finals and won a premiership medal and it was funny saying 'PREMIERSHIP PLAYER NATHAN BROAD LMAO' cos he was some run of the mill footy player who was a plumber. That's why he's my profile picture, because it was funny.

But now he just won't stop playing good footy, for a top 4 side. Has anybody told him the joke is over and we're starting to get scared?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coniglio seems like a bible basher, don’t need those types at Richmond
Don't get me wrong, we certainly don't want any of the divisiveness that GAJ created up in the Gold Coast with his "God squad", but you should have worked out by now that our club will invite anyone of good character into the club and let them be themselves.

Coniglio seems like a bible basher, don’t need those types at Richmond

Same with those Musso types and Jehovah types ey Dusty? Surprised you had time time to post in-between your white supremist meetings. What a stupid ******* comment. Welcome to the list.

Broad is filling a hole until Garth or Rance is ready.

Garth is not coming in save for injuries, and even if Rance comes back Broad wont be dropped.

Broad is a utility not a Key Defender, I really don't know what some are expecting of him.

He aint a Ferrari and makes the odd error Big &#&##7%&* deal so does Martin and Cotch and Sheds,and Tigga and Houli at least Broady puts his body in and takes hits and dishes em out for the team and plays in uncustomary roles for the team, unlike some others.

The bloke ran with Whitfield to curb him after he was dominant and even did a pretty decent job at it for a bit in the 3rd FFS, you wont see Rance or Garth or Short doing that #%#^ you didnt even see Lambo or Ellis do it, thats Broads niche he can play to whatever job he is given, elite tank at 6"3, with speed and agility to play on short people as well as pinch hit on talls, he aint a 95kg size to play KPD but he can cover and assist.

Grimes is playing as the FB General anyway not Broad.

Broady is a key gear in the defence and the set up, every team needs their grunts and Nathan is one of ours along with Lambo, Grimes, Dave, Graham, K Mac, Caddy and George.

He's a team player and an important one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back