Player Watch #35: Nathan Broad

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you rapt Hoos or wrapped? lol:);):cool: Didn't think we'd lose him as we had the funds for him and who would go to WCE in their current state.
Very happy with the news. As we were discussing elsewhere, I would have been very surprised had he left and that's the way it's turned out. So much for the garbage rumours that had him going back to WA, lol.

Has been been our best defender for awhile. Probably since the point when Grimes form started slipping. Balta has the most potential but his mental slips in key parts of games knock him down a peg (although I believe he will still get past that ala Rance).

Broad locked down Cameron when he was "the best player in the comp" just a few weeks ago. Important signing.

Never in Doubt !!

He wanted 3 years we wanted 2
talk of eagles $800k deal was always bulltish and the offer would have been similar maybe 100k more over the 2 years

Reckon he took a 2+1 with triggers

Good deal either way he’s a top class defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been been our best defender for awhile. Probably since the point when Grimes form started slipping. Balta has the most potential but his mental slips in key parts of games knock him down a peg (although I believe he will still get past that ala Rance).

Broad locked down Cameron when he was "the best player in the comp" just a few weeks ago. Important signing.
Fantastic news. Really would like to see him being more attacking with the ball. He has great skills and great run, sometimes wonder what he would look like on the wing would get out on his own a lot but he is too good a defender to stuff around with that

Never in Doubt !!

He wanted 3 years we wanted 2
talk of eagles $800k deal was always bulltish and the offer would have been similar maybe 100k more over the 2 years
yep complete nonsense, probably managers sparking rumors he was never getting offered that much.
also he is only short-term player 3-4 years at best for both clubs didn't really suit Eagles imo.

Heard that he was interviewed before the Dimma news broke and in his words had to tell a few porkies. The fact he was one of the first told by Dimma himself suggests that he is part of the unannounced leadership group and that he is invested in the Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back