Player Watch #35: Nathan Broad

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when he was coming on in leaps and mounds it has to go **** up for the great man.

Has proven the knockers wrong this season, watching him rack up possessions whilst making forwards his bunnies.

Swift recovery Broady, stay off the cans and see you back on the park soon.

Just when he was coming on in leaps and mounds it has to go **** up for the great man.

Has proven the knockers wrong this season, watching him rack up possessions whilst making forwards his bunnies.

Nice fulsome praise for Broady!

For a second there thought I was in one of the old carry on movies

What a bloody shame he got injured , thought his last fortnight was Career best and showing whys he’s a valuable member of the side ,could not have stepped up any more to fill vlas shoes , intercepts , hot contests and running hard to create options , bloody good game , should only miss a couple they’ll put a plate in

Amazing to think he's only played 20 odd games too. Very composed and plays his role like a 100+ gamer. Should only keep getting better too you'd think with more experience under his belt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broady's doppelganger lol

upload_2018-8-24_21-2-50.png
images

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-24_20-58-8.png
    upload_2018-8-24_20-58-8.png
    569.3 KB · Views: 102
Going great guns and getting better. Tough as nails. Sacrificial. Knows his role. Trains his guts out and loves the football club. Whilst he made a mistake, those in the know understand that whole tit gate thing was a disgrace regardless and he got himself through it ok and didn't lose his sh*t throughout. Very popular in the club.

Good on the bloke.

So many blokes that have been on our list and come from absolutely no where - Broad, Lambert, Short, Butler, Castagna etc.

A lot of these guys taken in the rookie draft or 4th, 5th round of the AFL draft, nobodies turned into extremely valuable cogs in the RFC machine. It's awesome

I don't think this guy is going to make it as his foot skills and awareness are too elite for our team :)
From the 3 i rate this guy our best chance.
Ohh I recall this at the time people were rubbishing him eg cant kick so on :( How things have changed campaigners:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back