Player Watch #35: Nathan Broad

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm so faaaarking pissed off WTF is going on???
Broad is crucial to our structure and they drop him for the biggest game of the year.
Bunch of dickheads seriously.
I would have dropped Aarts, played Caddy up forward and playing Dow in this game is a mistake.
Sometimes I think they are drinking their own bath water down there.

living_in_syd

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2009
sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm so faaaarking pissed off WTF is going on???
Broad is crucial to our structure and they drop him for the biggest game of the year.
Bunch of dickheads seriously.
I would have dropped Aarts, played Caddy up forward and playing Dow in this game is a mistake.
Sometimes I think they are drinking their own bath water down there.

agree. Why are debuting someone new against wc? Ffs we just had gc and bombers to do that. We really do feel overconfident

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
FWIW

I've been told hes adding another element to his game. He's an excellent runner and a quick learner. He always does exactly what Hardwick wants him to do and never strays from the gamestyle the club want him playing. They want him supporting the midfielders next year.

He could be shifted into a new role, so don't be surprised, big things for Broady.

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
FWIW

I've been told hes adding another element to his game. He's an excellent runner and a quick learner. He always does exactly what Hardwick wants him to do and never strays from the gamestyle the club want him playing. They want him supporting the midfielders next year.

He could be shifted into a new role, so don't be surprised, big things for Broady.
That sounds great but why re program him now? We need a defender considering we are already one down. The timing of it all couldn't have been worse.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
FWIW

Fair enough. Sounds reasonable. Struggle to make sense of it otherwise.

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
That sounds great but why re program him now? We need a defender considering we are already one down. The timing of it all couldn't have been worse.
Same happened with Caddy and his move onto the wing. I'm not sure why hardwick does it, but my theory is, they learn quicker when they're in a panic to get back in the team!

Back