Player Watch #35: Nathan Broad

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW

I've been told hes adding another element to his game. He's an excellent runner and a quick learner. He always does exactly what Hardwick wants him to do and never strays from the gamestyle the club want him playing. They want him supporting the midfielders next year.

He could be shifted into a new role, so don't be surprised, big things for Broady.
No room in backline once Rance comes back? 😍

You think ? lol.

If we see a player with a black and red shirt on, all over this board would be "OMG he is done, going to bombers!" hehe
Is he going to the druggies?

Very hard done by when you consider a few guys have been given a bloody good run.
Be impossible for a coach to tell him his form didn’t warrant a game while George continues on his merry way.

this is what demoralized players like butler.

No, it isn’t

Just remember, we can only assume these things by what we see on field and on team selection day. In reality, we only know 10% of what goes on. We don’t hear their rationale for team selection in team selection meetings. We aren’t there when they discuss with players why they arent being selected.

players are given constant feedback on performance and what they need to do to be selected. If Butler felt demoralised, thats his issue for not taking in board feedback, not the coaches issue for not selecting him.

Butler is playing well at the Saints because their game style suits him better, nothing more.

No, it isn’t

Just remember, we can only assume these things by what we see on field and on team selection day. In reality, we only know 10% of what goes on. We don’t hear their rationale for team selection in team selection meetings. We aren’t there when they discuss with players why they arent being selected.

players are given constant feedback on performance and what they need to do to be selected. If Butler felt demoralised, thats his issue for not taking in board feedback, not the coaches issue for not selecting him.

Butler is playing well at the Saints because their game style suits him better, nothing more.
youre partly right and so am I.
bottom line is butler is doing more than both of them combined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it isn’t

I'm sure Butler was guarantee a senior spot at the Saints. Maybe money and length of contract.
As far as Broad goes, I hope we sort out the problem soon. Maybe it's just being rested to give Markov a game

I mean markov is doing okay because we all good expect much (he still burns the ball a bit)

but there is no way he should be ahead of Broad. This is a ridiculous selection

Markov doing ok because he's played against the Drugs and Suns who are both shithouses.

Even Egg looked like the second coming of Andy McLeod against the Kangas nek minnit he gooone.

Markov is not a better defender than Broady.

Something is up with Broad, apparently he didn't even train with the team in the last training session.
If Broad doesn't come in next week it's over for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back