Traded #35: Tom Hislop

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 35. Tom Hislop

Source has told me that his sacking was due to an indiscretion at a Melbourne nightspot. He was injured in the fracca. Wont go into more detail.

We may re-sign him if no other club picks him up in the PSD. Will be with our last pick.

Source has told me that his sacking was due to an indiscretion at a Melbourne nightspot. He was injured in the fracca. Wont go into more detail.

We may re-sign him if no other club picks him up in the PSD. Will be with our last pick.

After he had already been warned a couple of times . Stupid boy.

yes, the story continues that he required medical attention at an emergency department at a city hospital. all of which occurred AFTER he had already been offered a behavior-based deal, which was then subsequently withdrawn.

supposedly that's what happened.

What is it about Tasmanians and going bananas when they hit 'The Big Smoke'?

Brodie Holland is a serial nightclub eff-up, Billy Morrison reportedly went off the rails and now Tommy Hislop is a known repeat offender.

As Tasmanian born, I'm glad I got out of that state while I was still young!

dont see why we would let him train with us if there wasnt the chance we'd re-draft him. we dont owe him anything and all we'd be doing is helping out another club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont see why we would let him train with us if there wasnt the chance we'd re-draft him. we dont owe him anything and all we'd be doing is helping out another club

Agree. I could not see on Tom behalf either why he would train with a club that he would not be a chance of being on there list next season. Unless there was little interest in him from other clubs which is a possibilty

Thats just how Knights goes about his business. There is not a lot to lose by having him do a pre season with us. If he makes the grade at another club then he would do it if he trained with us or with someone else.
The rumour i have heard from a few sources is we may well draft him again very late or PSD if no one else picks him up.

he looked to be or if not be very close to the one in best shape from the video on bomber tv today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back