Welcome to Essendon, Yestin Eades!
l26ZFOB.jpg

More info to come.

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-25_7-45-31.png
    upload_2015-11-25_7-45-31.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:

Love this, we have added some serious speed and xfactor to the list here.
Questions on his kicking though.
Could be Michael Walters, could be Ty Zantuck.
Interesting he is on the main list.

Yestin. Yes yes.

Very interesting story for this kid. Had some issues in WA and so when the AFL suggested might be best to head to North Ballarat for footy and schooling he decided to go. Probably a more natural forward but someone who can also push back and attack from the back half. Has terrific speed, agility, lateral movement and aggression but he needs to be more consistent at his efforts when attacking the ball when I have seen him. Was a pretty consistent performer for the Rebels average a goal per game and finishing in the best in over half his 12 games. Also showed a bit during the champs and was that player that whilst he didn’t do a lot he certainly caught the eye with a couple of his efforts and his speed and creativity. Was thought highly enough of to get a crack at a couple of VFL games late as well.

says snoopdog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the genuine small forward that we've been missing. Not sure about all the off-field stuff, but it's not like we used one of our 1st or 2nd rounder on him.

Kicked some pretty nice goals in the highlights. Dare I say it, reminds me a bit of Walters.

Judging by his stats and the length of his highlight reel I'm guessing every possession he had is on it!!

Also looking at his photo he's a shot at being the most handsome AFL player. So if he doesn't make it as a player he should be able to move to modelling pretty quickly!!

question on his kicking?? I know it's a highlight reel but I really liked how he puts it to boot, very deliberate and measured

He interviews really well, I think that he's the type of guy who will never really forget who he is. Partly because he seems humble, thoughtful and considered, but mostly because he tattooed his name on his neck.
HAahha!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back