Delisted #35: Yestin Eades - Released from contract - 15/2

Remove this Banner Ad

So in other words, you have no idea. But definitely he's a bad person if he's found guilty, even though you have no idea what he's accused of.

Nice assumption, dig deep enough online and you'll be able to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said that and you didn't answer the question. What exactly is positive about the current situation? He's a first year player who was delisted but thrown a lifeline via a spot on the rookie list that has now been stood down. Not only will he miss any chance to play until it is resolved, his development will also be severely hampered and a successful career looks even more unlikely. Regardless of the end result this is not a positive situation, but please do continue to put words in my mouth.
I didn't answer your question which conveniently ignored the point of my original post? whoop de doo. (my post probably could have been clearer. I don't word good)

Why does there have be a positive? why not wait and see and find out some facts before going off half-cocked? The way some people are posting in this thread it's like the kid has been found guilty of murder. Effectively putting words in his mouth (or action equivalent). The very thing that we've complained about how we've been treated as a club and fanbase over the last 4 years is how this kid is being treated in here.

I didn't answer your question which conveniently ignored the point of my original post? whoop de doo. (my post probably could have been clearer. I don't word good)

Why does there have be a positive? why not wait and see and find out some facts before going off half-cocked? The way some people are posting in this thread it's like the kid has been found guilty of murder. Effectively putting words in his mouth (or action equivalent). The very thing that we've complained about how we've been treated as a club and fanbase over the last 4 years is how this kid is being treated in here.
You can wait for the court hearing for a verdict if you like. However, the club doesn't need to and no doubt haven't. They will have discovered the full story from Eades himself and based on that have stood him down.
That is as clear a message from the club as I need, that he has got himself in to trouble and it is serious enough the club has chosen not to persist with him other than to offer him support through this process and in to the next chapter of his life.
This has nothing to do with media speculation and everything to do with trust in the club going through the right processes and acting appropriately.
I don't know what he did and I don't care to find out. But I'm 100% confident he won't be playing for us, and given the timing of his questionable rookie listing, it is certainly reasonable for some to question whether that was the best decision. I personally am not fussed about the rookie spot.

You can wait for the court hearing for a verdict if you like. However, the club doesn't need to and no doubt haven't. They will have discovered the full story from Eades himself and based on that have stood him down.
That is as clear a message from the club as I need, that he has got himself in to trouble and it is serious enough the club has chosen not to persist with him other than to offer him support through this process and in to the next chapter of his life.
This has nothing to do with media speculation and everything to do with trust in the club going through the right processes and acting appropriately.
I don't know what he did and I don't care to find out. But I'm 100% confident he won't be playing for us, and given the timing of his questionable rookie listing, it is certainly reasonable for some to question whether that was the best decision. I personally am not fussed about the rookie spot.
Thank you for proving my point. At no point has the club said they are not persisting with him.

Thank you for proving my point. At no point has the club said they are not persisting with him.
Haha, ok mate. Their actions are very clear. If you don't see it yet, that's fine. Just don't invest too much hope in this man playing for us again.

There is an old saying - and it clearly applies here.
Fool me once - shame on you - Fool me twice - shame on me.
Should have paid him out and moved on.

Needs to repay the faith the club has shown him, the young fella.

Hypothetical - if this 'alleged incident' had happened in, say, September - would we still have Rookied him? Or shown him the door?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your boy's thread is so much more fun than my boys thread. Everyone keeps going on about how fat he is.
My boy is cool and wears TNs probably

I don't know what a TN is. It is probably safe to say that i don't know what cool is.

NIKE-AIR-MAX-PLUS-HYPER-BLUE-THUMB.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back