#36 Brian Lake *Former Player*

Remove this Banner Ad

1 week;

Brian Lake, Western Bulldogs, has been charged with a level three striking offence against Tom Simpkin, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct (three points), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points). This is a total of six activation points, resulting in a classification of a level three offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-match sanction. He has an existing five-year good record, reducing the penalty by 25 per cent to 168.75 points and a one-match sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to 126.56 points and a one-match sanction

Lake offered a week

Haven't seen another thread on this. Was bound to happen. Big loss :(

Re: Lake offered a week

Haven't seen another thread on this. Was bound to happen. Big loss :(

Hi Mingo, yes there was and it was merged with the Lake dog tags thead. I will merge this and leave a redirect up for a few days

-Mike

onya Lakey

The big fella had a year from hell last year and there were a few posts about how he was going and a few of us myself included got a bit impatient.How good is it to see him back and firing taking marks and playing on.Well done Brian.

Re: onya Lakey

If anything, let's hope that this was a confidence builder and he plays like this for the rest of the year

Re: onya Lakey

He was great wasn't he? A bloke told me an interesting fact at the footy today, he was saying how Lake plays good on the better forwards, like Cloke, Franklin, Petrie today. He had a good point. Lake does seem to concentrate better on the better forwards. Good stuff :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lake on Gameday

Talked sensibly about the game on Friday night and how Macca interacts with the senior group on game day.

Lake seemed fairly relaxed, discussed how they have been focusing on winning contests and improving the backline

Talked about the forward line and how he sees Jones and Roughie as future forwards along with Cordy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back