#36 Jack Hombsch

Remove this Banner Ad

Really like the look of Hombschy! Hope he can play most of the remaining games this season and I would trust him in the team in finals.

Just a Like? He will be a 200+ player based on his few outings.

He is a star

Really like the look of Hombschy! Hope he can play most of the remaining games this season and I would trust him in the team in finals.
Just reminds me of an old school Port Adelaide defender, loves the contest, loves to take flight and is hard as a cats head!

Jack is an absolute jet - cannot believe GWS moved him on. He will be better than any of the defenders on their list and would be their number 1 man if he was there now. Peter Rohde must have been laughing in his coffee at Hombsch for pick 29.
Don't forget Neade was thrown in too in that deal

You're forgetting the steak knives, Jakey Neade!

Early last year we were calling Hombsch the steak knives - we might have two full dinner sets out of that deal!

Don't forget Neade was thrown in too in that deal

out of curiousity, how is neade traveling? I really thought he was going to be in our 22 this year.

out of curiousity, how is neade traveling? I really thought he was going to be in our 22 this year.
Started pretty badly but was terrific for the Maggies 2 weeks ago which earned him the emergency spot for the power vs geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am so happy that he is doing so well with the Power this year (2014) hopefully soon he can take over CHB thus releasing Trengove to 2nd ruck ..

Originally posted by Macca19

4th. – 164 Votes

#36 JACK HOMBSCH

394230.jpg

VOTES:

BigFooty: 164 (4th)

Port: 177 (3rd)

Toots: 80 (4th)

Rookie: 259 (2nd)

AFL Stats:
http://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/J/Jack_Hombsch.html

Notes:
Review by TeeKray
Jack had a mixed year in 2015. He started the season in strong form and was being talked up as a potential All Australian by supporters and even some in the media. Unfortunately, his form was patchy mid season, ranging from the highs of blanketing Travis Cloke to the lows of being well beaten by Lachie Henderson. His form did improve with the team’s late in the season and, as a player of relative youth and inexperience, he will be hoping to continue his improvement into 2016.

Hombsch's community work recognised with prestigious Jim Stynes award

"IT'S a case of third time lucky for Port Adelaide defender Jack Hombsch, who was awarded the prestigious Jim Stynes Community Leadership Award at Monday's Brownlow Medal count. ....

For over five years, Hombsch has worked with numerous organisations and acts as an ambassador for bodies dedicated to engaging those living with intellectual disabilities. Those bodies include Inclusive Sport SA, Bedford and Kickstart for Kids."

29th July 2018

AFL‏Verified account @AFL 49m49 minutes ago
Jack Hombsch will become the first player to play a home and away or finals game at 20 different venues when he steps out onto Mars Stadium today. #AFLDogsPower

AFL‏Verified account @AFL 49m49 minutes ago
He’s played at these 19 venues so far: Adelaide Oval, ANZ Stadium, Blundstone Arena, Blacktown, Carrara, Etihad Stadium, AAMI Stadium, Gabba, GMHBA Stadium, Jiangwan Stadium, MCG, Manuka Oval, Optus Stadium, SCG, Spotless Stadium, Subiaco, TIO Stadium, TIO Traeger Park, York Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back