Player Watch #36 Jeff Garlett - 2017 AA Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to respectfully ask you to ban yourself from avatar bets on the MB - but you did this willingly?
Yes, and Collingwood were the lesser of 2 evils. Its only for GF week.
I'm more supporting the Varcoes than the actual team.

Untill we hear that he has personal issues then we can't speculate.

I just think he gave up on Goodwin after getting the arse after the Hawks smashing. Spargo took his chance and spot in the 22.

I really think he is needed up forward but needs to address any issues he has with Goodwin.
Until we hear about issues with Goodwin, we really shouldn’t speculate...

HE WAS NEVER GETTING CUT, HE IS CONTRACTED. He may well be shopped around, but not cut...

I don't know if I can handle another off-season on here with people not understanding how this works...
dont you know how this board works?

a few bad games and they want you sacked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dont you know how this board works?

a few bad games and they want you sacked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
This board has two fairly clear factions, I love it.

And then Proper Gander kind of hovering in between.

This board has two fairly clear factions, I love it.

And then Proper Gander kind of hovering in between.
And then you have me standing above it all laughing at everything.

I’m a regular Cory Bernadi

And then you have me standing above it all laughing at everything.

I’m a regular Cory Bernadi
Not really, given the fact you have some influence over proceedings in the zoo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really, given the fact you have some influence over proceedings in the zoo
Well I’m not going and comparing myself to Hanson-Young

Well I’m not going and comparing myself to Hanson-Young
I'm curious to know what you mean by this? SH-Y is one of nine Greens senators, Bernardi is the only Auscon.

I'm curious to know what you mean by this? SH-Y is one of nine Greens senators, Bernardi is the only Auscon.
Yeah but your implication means that Bernadi has very little power, where SHY as deputy leader of a bloc which has the ability to decide if legislation passes is thus (somewhat) more powerful.

But I totally disagree with her politics

HE WAS NEVER GETTING CUT, HE IS CONTRACTED. He may well be shopped around, but not cut...

I don't know if I can handle another off-season on here with people not understanding how this works...

He is getting cut cos he is bad, m'kay.

Have literally only seen m’kay used by teenage girls; could you please explain what it actually means, specifically the significance of the m and the apostrophe

Have literally only seen m’kay used by teenage girls; could you please explain what it actually means, specifically the significance of the m and the apostrophe

south-park-s12e03c01-really-really-high-mkay-4x3.jpg

Says you are only 18, go find the first 15 seasons of South park and enjoy... m'kay

But he's not. He may get traded, there's even a tiny possibility he decides to retire, but he won't get cut.

I would propose that anybody who wants to comment on which players we delist or offer for trade at the very least understands who is contracted and what that contract entitles them to on a base level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back