Past #36: Joel Crocker - delisted after being selected w/ #69 in 2018 ND - thanks Crock

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon he’ll get a new deal. Wouldn’t be much point in cutting him after only two seasons and an apparent patient development of his body. Sounds like he’ll be given every opportunity to make a career.

"Crock of"
I just spent 15 minutes looking for a photo of a marijuana plant growing in one of those big stone jars in Laos. (It's a real photo but it was around long before the Internet was the thing it is now. Before Google.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

117719693_110286714018528_4257912229137840557_n.jpg

Ludicrous people think he's gonna get delisted.

Perhaps down to the rookie list as he's a fair ways off, but he'll get a game at some point. Just a matter of when, not if.
Another borderline player dependent on list sizes - he needs to show something this year in order to avoid the chop should list sizes be cut.

Ludicrous people think he's gonna get delisted.

Perhaps down to the rookie list as he's a fair ways off, but he'll get a game at some point. Just a matter of when, not if.

He can play mate. If he gets delisted by us he will show up on another AFL list and have a 10 year career. There's PLENTY who I would delist ahead of him.

Don't just take my word on it re: Joel, here's the resident youth watchers assessment of him:

This could go down as our best draft ever.

Crockers performances are nuts considering he had no preseason, missed most of the last 2 years and has only really played APS school football.

He’s going to be a ******* jet based on his output at VFL level at the moment.

Watching that again, Joel Crocker was involved with pretty much every piece of play with LDU in the center square.

Interesting.

At around 190cm he could be an interesting mid option if he could pack on about 10kg's.

The kid can play....well.........he's just going to need a lot more time than most, and there's no hurry for the spots he plays anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back