Player Watch #36: Joel Crocker - Recruited with selection 69. Welcome Joel!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
The thing that stood out to me in the highlights was he feels comfortable off either foot. A bit like wright.
He's definitely a rare breed, efficient on both sides. I already rate the kid based on that alone, but he's also got courage to put his head over the ball and has some real awareness to his game and this is all fresh off a bad injury.

I think he'll impress and improve quickly like Bailey Scott did.

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
First time I’ve seen him play live and came away impressed. I was surprised how physically developed he is. I was expecting a complete rake.

Missing so much footy as a junior would’ve sucked for him, but it’s probably going to end up being good for us.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
New York Yankees
First time I’ve seen him play live and came away impressed. I was surprised how physically developed he is. I was expecting a complete rake.

Missing so much footy as a junior would’ve sucked for him, but it’s probably going to end up being good for us.
What position(s) was he playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Coming off his first competitive outing in 10 months, Joel Crocker was another to show promise.
The father-son recruit made up for lost time, showing polish on the back of his minutes against Williamstown last weekend.
“Joel was another defender who worked really hard,” Brown said.
“Even though he was outnumbered at times and played on some bigger bodies, he competed really well.”

Top Bottom