Past 36. Josh Honey

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems an astute pickup for a rookie selection.

Is quick (20m @ <3 sec), elite agility and a good leap. Likes to chase and tackle. Has a good kick.

Needs to add consistency and get more of the ball. OK, not easily done, but he's a rookie pick. Not going to be perfect.

But definitely has some tricks and plenty to work with.
I'd suggest endurance and general conditioning are his most glaring issues. Will be interesting to see how far he comes in a more professional program.

Yep, believe he came from Tiges and then went back to them. only with Blues in 84, 5 games
Nah, never played for Tigers before us. We cleared him there probably when it looked certain Madden would be clear number 1 ruckman. I remember Wow Jones also departed to Saints sometime around this time.

Seems an astute pickup for a rookie selection.

Is quick (20m @ <3 sec), elite agility and a good leap. Likes to chase and tackle. Has a good kick.

Needs to add consistency and get more of the ball. OK, not easily done, but he's a rookie pick. Not going to be perfect.

But definitely has some tricks and plenty to work with.
I read this 3 times looking for the ‘Ferris’

Then I realised: “he got you by doing a totally straight one. Knowing that you’d have to read it multiple times. Victory in itself.”

Damn you

I read this 3 times looking for the ‘Ferris’

Then I realised: “he got you by doing a totally straight one. Knowing that you’d have to read it multiple times. Victory in itself.”

Damn you
tricky one to play the ferris wrongun.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back