Past 36. Josh Honey

Remove this Banner Ad

Joining Kennedy on the senior list is Honey, who was selected as a rookie by the Blues two years ago.

After earning his debut back in 2020, it was the final month of the 2021 season where Honey provided some clear excitement for Bluebaggers across the country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is in my current starting line-up. Thoroughly deserves his list spot. Has got some power and damage to his game.

Big year coming up for him, could be a staple of a good side by the bye round all going well. Players are gonna have to stand up or stand back this year. I'm pretty confident Honey can stand up.

Will play every game he is fit next year. His celling is pretty high IMO. He's the sort of player who will get better if you add a bit of arrogance and confidence to his game.

He's got that elite speed and a desire to use it defensively. He managed to find the goals last year and was really good at setting them up. The physicality he brought to the forward line was good as well.

Will play every game he is fit next year. His celling is pretty high IMO. He's the sort of player who will get better if you add a bit of arrogance and confidence to his game.

He's got that elite speed and a desire to use it defensively. He managed to find the goals last year and was really good at setting them up. The physicality he brought to the forward line was good as well.

that was the thing I noticed most… has presence.

that was the thing I noticed most… has presence.

I like the fact that he was present too. In fact, going forward, I think we should make it a basic team rule that our players show up for the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back