Past #36: Josh Williams - drafted #36 2016 ND - 2 games/1 goal - delisted end 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have an update on this kid and where he is at? Hasnt had a look in at JLT as yet and havent heard much about him over the preseason.
Probably too skinny for the big boys yet.

Yeh I guess but could say that about a few. Simpkin and Turner are quite thin themselves.

However was more just asking as havent really heard much about him at all.....not much buzz etc. Will be very keen to see this guy develop thats for sure..

Yeh I guess but could say that about a few. Simpkin and Turner are quite thin themselves.

However was more just asking as havent really heard much about him at all.....not much buzz etc. Will be very keen to see this guy develop thats for sure..
Don't get me wrong, I'm also excited what he can do for us in future. But compared to the other draftees he has to put on some kegs before being considered for an AFL game. Don't want to risk him too early.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also excited what he can do for us in future. But compared to the other draftees he has to put on some kegs before being considered for an AFL game. Don't want to risk him too early.
Sorry I wasnt meaning I was expecting him to get a game etc. I just wondering why out of all the draftees etc; there is little about him since Xmas or so. Seems he is isnt in the equation even for JLT and I was wondering why :)

If its 'just' his frame, then ok :)

Truly the invisible man of the latest draft crop.

Interestingly he is listed at 189cm but looking at footage of him receiving his jersey this week he received it from Ziebell (188cm) yet was quite a bit taller than him. More likely around the 193-194 mark going by that footage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems a bit of a project player.
Probably an icing, rather than a cake, kind of player.
Will be great in a strong team but might struggle in a bottom 8 lineup

Lovely gait on him when he runs - The white Danny Wells?

Seems a bit of a project player.
Probably an icing, rather than a cake, kind of player.
Will be great in a strong team but might struggle in a bottom 8 lineup

Lovely gait on him when he runs - The white Danny Wells?
Josh is also indigenous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back