Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett – Signed until 2027! 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

At the time all the rumours were we pick swapped to get up the order to get Weightman.

I'm so glad we chose Kozzy. He's everything you want from a footballer. Kicks 4 goals in a half then goes round shoulder charging 200cm blokes as they're kicking the footy.

Simply the funnest footballer going around. Just need him to land one of those 20 hanger attempts he's gone for.

At the time all the rumours were we pick swapped to get up the order to get Weightman.

I'm so glad we chose Kozzy. He's everything you want from a footballer. Kicks 4 goals in a half then goes round shoulder charging 200cm blokes as they're kicking the footy.

Simply the funnest footballer going around. Just need him to land one of those 20 hanger attempts he's gone for.
Does anyone recall someone claiming we picked the wrong forward half way through Weightmans first game? :tearsofjoy:

Have we signed this guy up yet? Absolute must that we get him sticking around. Not sure we have any other smalls on the list who looks like kicking multiple goals. Kids love him too. Even the kids who don't follow the Dees rave about him. Nervous until we get his signature.

Have we signed this guy up yet? Absolute must that we get him sticking around. Not sure we have any other smalls on the list who looks like kicking multiple goals. Kids love him too. Even the kids who don't follow the Dees rave about him. Nervous until we get his signature.

I wouldn't even be thinking about his contract till the bye week. If he doesn't sign by then we are in trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't even be thinking about his contract till the bye week. If he doesn't sign by then we are in trouble.
HOW DO YOU NOT THINK ABOUT IT EVERY DAY.

But seriously, with my track record on young guns and contracts, I should probably just not get involved.

He was living with Bedford and Dogga and they both left, which aint great for retaining him.

Rumour that he was mates with Trent Burgoyne and that's why we asked him to train with us.

I'm sure we are doing everything within our power to keep him. Club knows how many memberships/sponsorship dollars a player like him brings in.

HOW DO YOU NOT THINK ABOUT IT EVERY DAY.

But seriously, with my track record on young guns and contracts, I should probably just not get involved.
No way. We will get one right one of these days

The secret is to always be pessimistic, that way youre never disappointed.

I was expecting 186 to be a 200 point loss. I was thrilled with the result.
Aren't you glad we chipped it around the backline for the last few minutes. Garland and Frawley didn't want to beat 190 :sob:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back