Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett – Signed until 2027! 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a little quiet the past two weeks, but kicked a crucial goal yesterday, and his spin and hit up pass to Langdon was brilliant, even in games where he’s not getting much of the ball he’s still highly influential.
Kicked just about the best behind I’ve seen - the one which was touched off the boot.

Was a nice effort but if wasn’t even the best behind scored in the game, the Betts one earlier had it covered
The Betts one was Dunstall rage worthy

Yea how are we feeling about him copping to that immediately?
I'm actually fine with it - clearly speaks to who he is as a player and person, if he wants to win fairly and cleanly then i dont see an issue. I know you get the rub of it sometimes and others not, hopefully that speaks to umpires when they see him getting mugged they know he's not interested in making it up.

Jack Riewoldt would never confess to a kick for goal being touched off the boot.
Riewoldt's a flog tho.

I don't mind Kozzie admitting to having a goal touched in a home and away game that's already over.
Nothing wrong with having a reputation for being honest, makes it easier to pull some underhanded s**t later on when you need to :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the best 9 touch games I've seen for our club. Should have had 5 goals. I'll forever remind Norf fans about gifting us this bloke. Absolute delight to watch. Will get kids wanting to support us too. As a teacher i know how they jump on board the exciting players. Dusty, Buddy etc. Exciting times..

My old man said that Malthouse was going hard on Kozzy's goalkicking routine on ABC radio, referring to him as prancing. BT was a little bit critical too.

Do we think that there is any issue there?

(What a player, by the way!) #barometer

My old man said that Malthouse was going hard on Kozzy's goalkicking routine on ABC radio, referring to him as prancing. BT was a little bit critical too.

Do we think that there is any issue there?

(What a player, by the way!) #barometer
I mean really the first 90% of the routine is irrelevant. Look at Josh Kennedy. Ball drop all that matters.
He doesn't look ultra confident though

For a kid playing his 26th game he is doing fine . I get more nervous when Oliver has a set shot , so does Ollie by the look of him .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back