Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
Pies could do with this bloke

Lol Pies.

Why 'Lol pies'?

I would've delisted a 2nd year rookie, who only played a handful of VFL games due to continuous injuries who didn't work hard enough, and didn't rehab as well he could've.

Why 'Lol pies'?

I would've delisted a 2nd year rookie, who only played a handful of VFL games due to continuous injuries who didn't work hard enough, and didn't rehab as well he could've.
Come on Kakkle, it is a fair point. What you are offering is also spot on but that isn't really the point B4L was making. A quality big defender is exactly what Collingwood needs given that anyone who could fill the roll either left or was moved on in exchanged for a midfielder. Hartley would play every week if he was still at the pies.

Come on Kakkle, it is a fair point. What you are offering is also spot on but that isn't really the point B4L was making. A quality big defender is exactly what Collingwood needs given that anyone who could fill the roll either left or was moved on in exchanged for a midfielder. Hartley would play every week if he was still at the pies.
But if the Pies didn't delist him, he wouldn't have gained the motivation to get a second chance.

Kakkle is right.

Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers

Well yeah, of course Collingwood would love a player of his calibre right now, and I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm making the point that 'Lol Colliingwood' that I see get thrown all to often (Just not B4L, but I see a lot of it on FB/Twitter as well) is a completely unnecessary. Hartley would not be the player that he is today if he was still at Collingwood and had not been delisted.

Last edited:
Well yeah, of course Collingwood would love a player of his calibre right now, and I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm making the point the point that 'Lol Colliingwood' that I see get thrown all to often (Just not B4L, but I see a lot of it on FB/Twitter as well) is a completely unnecessary. Hartley would not be the player that he is today if he was still at Collingwood and had not been delisted.
Yeah. I think we read that two different ways but all good. Hartley is really working out for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be the last player to be made to look second rate by Hipwood.
Agreed. Thankfully stepped it way up in the last.

Harts was the bomb against Brisbane. 1 percenters people. Frustrates me that our psycho doesn't get more love

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
People are just mad because of the way his missus looks

Killer_Mike

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2017
Ghetto Extraordinary
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal,Knicks,Victory
There's just something were not seeing. It's called bullshit.
He's either injured or he's just not meeting his targets.

I thought had a cracking year last year yet he didn't finish in the top ten in the B&F even though he played 19 games.

Maybe they have told him to work on his marking(rather than spoiling) or his offensive kicking and he's just not doing it.

He's smashing records for one percenters but its possible they want him to round out his game.

Or he's just injured...

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
He's either injured or he's just not meeting his targets.

I thought had a cracking year last year yet he didn't finish in the top ten in the B&F even though he played 19 games.

Maybe they have told him to work on his marking(rather than spoiling) or his offensive kicking and he's just not doing it.

He's smashing records for one percenters but its possible they want him to round out his game.

Or he's just injured...

Really makes you wonder about bnf voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back