Delisted #36: Michael Hartley - Joins Hawthorne via the preseason draft - 29/11

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was Hartley I'd be praying Sydney or whoever we play name a tall forward line. If we can get away with Hurley, Ambrose and Gleeson then I reckon he's out of the side.

Needs to learn how to do body work prior to contests and to do more intercepting work. He's not terrible but he is a bit one dimensional.
I'd much prefer Ambrose as a pure stopper - really makes his player earn every kick.

9 marks, 4 contested marks (game high), 4 marks i50, & 2 goals is crap?

You are truly deranged.
4 contested? Huh. Taberner padded a lot of his stats up the field and got on to a few cheapies out the back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Taberner rubbishing Hartley.

I was just a witness too it.
11824.jpg

I don't want him to get beaten every second week.... he just does unfortunately.
This is the Michael Hartley thread, not Mark Baguley

Lol eth. Forever delusional. Just like that time you wouldnt shut up about Mitch Marsh being a better batsman than Watson.

Your credibility levels are at an all time low kid.
Hey, remember the time he was named in the bests by Woosha and you said "GTFO of this club"?

Or when Hurley "beat" Jenkins (when Jenkins was about BOG)

Anyway, Hartley was average. Got burnt on a bad kick from Ambrose once. Team defence through the midfield was woeful, letting Freo score way too easily at times

Need to combine Ambrose's defence with Hartley's attacking attributes. Hurley back will make a huge difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back