Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

And herein lies the problem with our recruiting. Why on earth would we recruit kids who are are 60 kgs wringing wet . I look at other clubs choose athletic solid types with speed and endurance and huge scope for improvement and shake my head.

And herein lies the problem with our recruiting. Why on earth would we recruit kids who are are 60 kgs wringing wet . I look at other clubs choose athletic solid types with speed and endurance and huge scope for improvement and shake my head.
There is a rare chance they have something. The contract extension is beyond reason. Should have delisted him and freed up a list spot for a ******* defender. Its not a blight on spice, its a blight on the list management team. Just beggars belief

Runs past the ball, out of position, can’t front an centre clean, cant apply real pressure, cant mark, cant kick.. which of these do you disagree with? He’ll be 21 years old soon if not already, fu** sake. I have seen absolutely nothing to warrant a list spot. Paul Curtis has shown more in 5 minutes compared to this bloke
Each to their own, champ.

Our recruiters obviously don’t watch matches and we might just take the best interviewers

Injury time has increased to 4-5 weeks

I knew we should have saged the place after Garner left. The ghost of hamstrings past has latched onto spicer.

From cam richardson to garner to spicer...ruining players left and right.
You can't use sage in Australia. You need an eucalyptus and acacia mix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't use sage in Australia. You need an eucalyptus and acacia mix.
That'd pretty much put an end to Simon and Garfunkel :cool:

That'd pretty much put an end to Simon and Garfunkel :cool:
Sad Paul Simon GIF

Hello drunkness my old friend
I've walked into the wall again.
And my shoe is wet and sque-e-ee-king
I missed the ground while I was pee-e-ee-ing
And the droplets
On my left foot felt like rain.
I miss my brain
Oh s**t that sound's a siren.

Remove this Banner Ad