Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

What the fu** is this “player watch efc”? fu** off dogs
What the * have you guys been using for your Player Watch prefix?

I'm editing a Bombers-specific prefix category. You guys shouldn't have that attached to any of your threads.

Don't give up your day job lads...

Why would you even post that? This is terrific content. Your too-cool-for-school criticism serves to discourage any of the players from expressing their personality on camera. Let them be themselves, FFS. We've lived through about 20 years of automatons and we finally have a handful of young players with charisma. Can we not beat that out of them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you even post that? This is terrific content. Your too-cool-for-school criticism serves to discourage any of the players from expressing their personality on camera. Let them be themselves, FFS. We've lived through about 20 years of automatons and we finally have a handful of young players with charisma. Can we not beat that out of them?

It was a joke Joyce…

Lmao they’ve edited literally every kick out of that. I wonder why… 😂

It'll be a fine line with him. We need him to use his pace at every opportunity. With that, his ball use is going to be effected. I'll be surprised if he becomes an elite user, but his run and carry is as good as any draftee we've brought into the club from memory. He's obviously very raw & expectations need to be managed. We will likely see some amazing things & some frustrating things, as he develops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back