Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Got this weird feeling he might just have a patch where he kicks a goal or weaves his way and does something magical.

There's just something about Aboriginal players that ooze instinct. Great to watch.

Watching Pickett tonight - Spicer should model his game on him. Not many players have that ballistic speed.

Having said that I'm not expecting much tomorrow. I wouldn't expect too much tomorrow. I think we'll see some spectacular almost moments from him.
Needs more time in the football system.
Picket is actually super classy by foot. That’s the knock on Spicer going from reports. I’m expecting more like Flash Campbell

Reads it really well off hands but looks like he's a good 20kg lighter than the next lightest player out there haha.

Reads the play and contest beautifully, just so natural with the way he moves. We have got a good one.

also I can’t wait till the day he burns someone down the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing nervous but you can see what they have in mind for him. Probably a premature debut but he'll get more out of this through the off season.

Was unfortunate to debut during that shitfest, some positive signs but he got opened up defensively. I liked some of the front and centre work, got to the drop of the ball but nerves seemed to get the better of him.

Tried hard, showing some signs. Clearly isn't quite up to the level yet but hope the taste gives him an idea of what to work towards in the preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back