Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - syndesmosis injury vs Nthrn Bullants in VFL - will miss six weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Syndesmosis injury - likely 6-8 weeks out

Lynchy really is a glass half full kinda guy isn't he. Sounds great to me, oh what I'd give to just roll an ankle, I might go try doing one now on the stairs.
Good point.
Make sure never ever to take any form of medical advice again from Tom Lynch.

Wish l could find it.
Something along the lines of a wager it was an 8 week syndesmosis and not " a slight sprain "
You mean this one Hojuman?
My money's on the moon-boot and 8 week syndesmosis.
It was a reply to my comment in the Jaiydn Stephenson thread.
Cooper is so much better overhead, the number of times we kicked it to Sleevo he was out marked or spoiled. I hope Cooper’s need for a moon boot isn’t a long term injury.
When I read about Cooper's injury your comment was the first thing that came to mind.

"Cooper was removed from the game and placed in a moon boot as a conservative management approach," North Melbourne head of performance Kevin White told NMFC Media.

"Scans have since revealed a moderate syndesmosis and (Cooper) will have surgery on Tuesday."

Where do l collect Lefty ?

( and no, l'm not The Nostradamus )
Don't you Lefty me Hojuman can't you see what you've done? I've got a good mind to send you to your room and make you read through everyone of KIA34's predictions from 2023 and see which ones came to fruition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back