Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - syndesmosis injury vs Nthrn Bullants in VFL - will miss six weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

If he plays even close to half the games his dad played for us then we're on a winner here. Mentality is a huge thing and I doubt the apple will fall far from the tree on that front. He was born a Shinboner after all and you can't change your DNA.

Hope he has a cracking career. This fella has seen up close and first hand what it itakes from I'd argue close to the hardest working and meticulous North Melbourne player of the last few decades - with good recovery and genes to boot. Good luck to him, I remember reading on sticky threads on here in the 2000's about him being a FS...

"We see him more as a forward" - Brady Rawlings

"We see him more as a forward" - Brady Rawlings
A few players should be nervous in that case, Stephenson amongst them. Similar paced IMO however Harvey doesn't seem to struggle to put on some size and a bit more willing to get amonst it.

Why was there a new thread made? The other one had all the makings of an incredible journey from pre-pubescent days. Everyone was using it?

Disappointed.

I’ll stop yelling at a cloud now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting seeing him as a forward considering the abundance of medium sized forwards we have compared to options in the middle. Hope he might play a bit in the middle and also forward aswell.

Surprised nobody bid on him earlier. I am of the belief that we tried to hide Cooper a bit, did he really break his arm, just a conspiracy theory . But I think he will play quite a bit and be a pretty good contributor from the little bits I have seen of him. Time will tell someone said once.

Why was there a new thread made? The other one had all the makings of an incredible journey from pre-pubescent days. Everyone was using it?

Disappointed.

I’ll stop yelling at a cloud now.
Are you saying Twinkletoes is a campaigner?..

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back