Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - syndesmosis injury vs Nthrn Bullants in VFL - will miss six weeks

1669776491078.png

Nov 17, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why was there a new thread made? The other one had all the makings of an incredible journey from pre-pubescent days. Everyone was using it?

Disappointed.

I’ll stop yelling at a cloud now.

Our other F/S and Academy players thread’s all start before they were drafted. Cooper’s thread starting a decade before he was drafted was a great story and now it’s been taken away.

If Carey’s kid ever gets drafted, then I’d want the thread where he was born to be kept as well.

Merge the threads Twinkletoes

hoffseason gains

Cancelled
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He’s a solid lump already. Definitely will add power to our midfield and forward line. Will contribute in VFL right away I feel.

Remember when the pictures of Cooper wearing bulldogs gear did the rounds after we delisted Brent, and the dogs posters gave us s**t and were confident that he'd be playing for them?

Good luck with that.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Hope is for a Josh Daicos sort of trajectory. Famous father, doesn't quite shoot the lights out in the underage years and creeps on to the list without a bid.

Then slowly builds into a solid AFL player.

I remember being at a game at the MCG when Shane Harvey kicked a few goals for us, and he celebrated with a 'C' sign with his fingers, and after the game, he said it was for his nephew Cooper being born that week. Now fast forward 18 years...makes me feel old...

Our other F/S and Academy players thread’s all start before they were drafted. Cooper’s thread starting a decade before he was drafted was a great story and now it’s been taken away.

If Carey’s kid ever gets drafted, then I’d want the thread where he was born to be kept as well.

Merge the threads Twinkletoes

Done

Back