Player Watch #37: Dylan Clarke - Gradual progress on the ankle injury, not increasing loads yet - 12/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
37 - [PLAYERCARD]Dylan Clarke[/PLAYERCARD].jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2021 (Category A Rookie)
Last Game Played: Round 18, 2020 (injured)
Injury Status: Gradual progress on the ankle injury, not increasing loads yet - 12/5
Ankle surgery, will miss the start of the season - 20/1

Last edited:

ant555

The Oracle
May 4, 2004
lurking in the shadows of the matrix
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers
It’s funny because it’s true :)
I am the first to say Sheil has to do something with his disposal. Have been very consistent on that and also the fact that he is currently playing like sh*t.
I know this belongs in the Sheil thread but his kicking efficiency has been better than both Parish and McGrath this year.

Vander18

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
I am the first to say Sheil has to do something with his disposal. Have been very consistent on that and also the fact that he is currently playing like sh*t.
I know this belongs in the Sheil thread but his kicking efficiency has been better than both Parish and McGrath this year.
I know, I know...it was just pretty funny.

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
I want to like what he could do but isn't he symptomatic with what is wrong with our club?

Not as much as Heppell, Stringer, Parish and Merrett, to be honest.

We're not mediocre because of one set of kids we won't really take that seriously for the next group of them.

The senior guys getting crushed in games and/or unwilling/unable to do the defensive things required are a pretty big problem.

Last edited:

MattyB3150

Team Captain
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Interesting to see how well his brother is going as a tagger for the Swans. He kept Neale very quiet with only 15 disposals and very little influence on the game.

fairbump_playon

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Not as much as Heppell, Stringer, Parish and Merrett, to be honest.

We're not mediocre because of one set of kids we won't really take that seriously for the next group of them.

The senior guys getting crushed in games and/or unwilling/unable to do the defensive things required are a pretty big problem.
100%

Howard Moon

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Showed something I hadn't seen in the last quarter, he hunted the ball hard, monstered a few contests. It actually opened my eyes a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad