Player Watch #37 Kaelan Bradtke

Remove this Banner Ad

1679891961460-jpeg.1641469

detroit-fire-department.gif

detroit-fire-department.gif

I didnt see any wow factor

Im getting the feeling he is a bit of an 80's FF that could have kicked 100 goals back then but not sure if he has the work ethic and athleticism
to run up and down the ground all game

Wasnt the point that he was extremely athletic?

Maybe read my post again specially " I get the feeling " & " But not Sure " parts of my post

Now tell me where the insight comes from?
His coach at corowa , Peter German reckon he’s most agile player he’s every coached , not his first rodeo and does t quite fit your narrative that suggests he couldn’t run out of site on a dark night

Who knows whether this bloke will make it or not
But kicking 5 on debut is a bloody good start and much better than him not kicking 5

Why be so negative on him rather than just let the bloke develop and cheer him on

If he was perfect he would in a starting AFL team already wouldn’t he 🤷‍♂️

I have only seen the first half.

I liked his last mark in particular before the end of the half, where his body size played a role apart from his hands.

I have a question. We know he can play forward.

Can he play fullback?? If he can play fullback he might be able to get a game in the firsts quicker. In fact if he can play fullback and play forward as well he could be very handy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didnt see any wow factor

Im getting the feeling he is a bit of an 80's FF that could have kicked 100 goals back then but not sure if he has the work ethic and athleticism
to run up and down the ground all game
Peter German said he is the most athletic footballer hes ever seen also apparently too quick for shorty to catch at training

Just needs a tank...build his fitness levels up for repeat performances/plays over four Q's!

Yep. Massive first half but almost unsighted in the second. Just needs to find and build his consistency.

Not worried about the second half , but the kid showed something fitness will come his coming from a long way back he will progress during the season I reckon his a project.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back