Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

He also did his Achilles in the game on pendles.

Just reckon he's not at peak fitness yet. Get games into him as a defender, unleash him as a mid next year after a full preseason.

That wasn’t because he was on Pendles

I have a suspicion that he is developing his defensive game down back to unleash him into the midfield as a Jacobs prototype

I think I miss Jacobs :(

That wasn’t because he was on Pendles

I have a suspicion that he is developing his defensive game down back to unleash him into the midfield as a Jacobs prototype

I think I miss Jacobs :(
Well he was being coached by Jacobs, so sounds about right

is Hayden’s brother playing this week

Elijah Hayden:https://thewest.com.au/sport/psa-fo...orward-a-tall-order-for-wesley-ng-b881576498z
Its been suggested he might go to College in the US to play basketball.

Shame for North they didnt get a few more games out of Daniel Motlop:
PSA feature player of the week: Aquinas College forward Jesse Motlop

It will be joke (NOT) if that thoroughly ridiculous NGA arrangement was to give preference to the WA clubs.

Last edited:
Great names for a gay bar....
It's the new Electric Six record.
Would be great if the players could have an official gay bar.....a safe place to fraternise in for both players and fans. Some extra sponsorship dollars wouldn't go astray in these challenging times either.
Make it happen Ben &Ben.....
Why do the guys need a gay bar?
Go for a drink...eat some peanuts... have a dance... the usual bar stuff. Once the pandemic is a little better under control of course....

Honestly one of the funniest things I’ve read on this site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was standing in place and moved forward slightly and did his Achilles on the spot. It can happen to anyone, it's really not reflective on his fitness/endurance.

We should remember that he was having a very good first game prior to that and he was snuffing Pendlebury out of the game, this is the same kid who's been taught tagging by Ben Jacobs.

Since then he's done the defensive job on some very good players in the backline, and for someone who hasn't played 10 games yet that is no small feat, and he also hasn't been seen to visibly be blown out of the game on endurance, so at the very least he's 3/4 quarters of match ready fit.

Put him on the Bont for 1 quarter and you'll get results, I can almost guarantee it. It may be the difference between winning or losing for us.

Yeah he still did it and it had impacted his ability to rebuild and maintain endurance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back