Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

What Ron basically has - Knee effusion or 'water on the knee'

Causes:

Injury to ligament
An injury to your ligament can occur in many different ways. Ligaments in your knees include the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), the posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), the lateral collateral ligament (LCL), and the medial collateral ligament (MCL). This can occur while on a run or other strenuous activities. The symptoms typically include pain, a loud pop, swelling, looseness in the joint, and inability to bear weight without pain.

What Ron basically has - Knee effusion or 'water on the knee'

Causes:

Injury to ligament
An injury to your ligament can occur in many different ways. Ligaments in your knees include the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), the posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), the lateral collateral ligament (LCL), and the medial collateral ligament (MCL). This can occur while on a run or other strenuous activities. The symptoms typically include pain, a loud pop, swelling, looseness in the joint, and inability to bear weight without pain.
Jeez, my old pop had fluid, think they called it gout

Season over.

After a break-out year in defence, Kyron Hayden was rested after his eighth career game with knee soreness, and now won’t return.

“Kyron copped a few bumps and knocks and we were keen to give his young body a break after Round 9 with his knee in particular, slightly swollen and sore,” North GM football Brady Rawlings said.

“While we were hoping to see him again this year, he hasn’t recovered as quickly as we would have liked and the time he’s spent on the sidelines unable to train or do any conditioning, means he won’t make it back before Round 18 unfortunately.”

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent.

Anything Hawthorn & Sydney can do, we can do better.

It's pointless anyway.

Unfortunately my gut feeling with Kyron is that this is less a case of 'cottonball a few blokes' and more a case of 'oh * something is wrong and it isn't getting better'.
******* oath I hope I am wrong.

Unfortunately my gut feeling with Kyron is that this is less a case of 'cottonball a few blokes' and more a case of 'oh fu** something is wrong and it isn't getting better'.
******* oath I hope I am wrong.

You can worry for me mate.

In the absence of any stronger information, he's getting mothballed.

Excellent.

It's pointless anyway.

I’d have thought that with Kyron, the main priority would be to get games in and develop as quickly as possible.

Biggest disappointment with the season written off has been missed opp to get games into Bonar, WW, Kyron with other promising newbies like TT and Curtis.

Yeah he's injured not resting up or deliberately not selected unlike others.

Plenty of time though for next year, and he's a keeper for sure.

Excellent.

It's pointless anyway.

I'm sure if we were playing finals he'd be back playing this year instead of rested for the rest of the year. "Clean up" surgery season starts now

I'm sure if we were playing finals he'd be back playing this year instead of rested for the rest of the year. "Clean up" surgery season starts now

Yeah I’d be looking at Simpkin and Zurhaar, if they’re carrying niggles why risk them, Goldy too.

BTW, Up watching the Golf???

What do you reckon you’d shoot around Olympia Fields the way it’s set up this week?

Yeah I’d be looking at Simpkin and Zurhaar, if they’re carrying niggles why risk them, Goldy too.

BTW, Up watching the Golf???

What do you reckon you’d shoot around Olympia Fields the way it’s set up this week?
Id say 40 over and probably the same the back 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back